After an hour, Kyoya opened the front door to let Sato in "what is it so important to talk about around this late hour ?" They sat across each other on the floor "this" Kyoya placed the medicine bottle on the kotatsu "why is Kyokai taking it ?" He glared "there is also this" he placed a bottle with the blue liquid "I know you know what these are, and I want to know why are you give my Kyokai these drugs" he said and Sato sighed heavily "she didn't tell you ?" He asked and Kyoya raised a brow "as I told you before about Kyokai-sama's kidnap, she's been treated in the hospital for weeks. Her mental health started to affect and she would have these panic attacks any time of the day" explained "unless if she goes on with her life taking those pills"

"As you also know that your older brother was my upper classmate, he had the task to watch over Kyokai-sama. He was the one to bring those pills and liquid. The pills calms her nerves, she would take it once a day her whole life, CEDEF would make sure to provide more pills before the bottle runs out. As for the liquid, that is also once I day but highly strong to control her Snow Flames. Kyokai-sama suffered nonstop nightmares ever since the incident she started to get out of control that she tried to kill herself once..in her sleep" Kyoya's eyes widen.

Kyoya did recall seeing scars disappearing and reappearing once in a while, he didn't know it was this kind of cause "then.." He said "why didn't I know about this ?" He glared "she might have been taking them in the bathroom where she hid it, perhaps while you are not around" Sato said "or perhaps she did not want you to worry" he added "although, Kyokai-sama doesn't really know what it does. She thought it was only medication for her nerves which is half true. She also tend to forget to take it sometimes"

Sato only watched the young man in front of him clench his fists "it doesn't matter how she takes it, correct ?" Kyoya said "as long as she takes it, yes, it doesn't matter how" Sato nodded "stinking CEDEF and that old herbivore" Kyoya mattered angrily.

The next morning, Kyokai woke up and found the spot next to her empty. She freshened up in the bathroom then went to the kitchen to see Kyoya preparing breakfast, she went to hug him from behind "good morning" she smiled drowsily "morning" he mattered and she frowned "something wrong, Kyoya ?" She asked and he shook his head "nothing" he turned to cup her cheeks and kiss her forehead "go sit and eat breakfast" he patted her head and she nodded before sitting down at the table. Without her noticing, he crumbling the pill from the bottle and dropped it in her tea. He stirred the spoon then handed her the mug "thank you" she smiled and inhaled the smell.

Tomorrow was third year's graduation, Kyokai and Ryohei were really excited about it "Yosh !! Another Extreme year had passed !!" Ryohei said "another, annoying, and strange year" Kyokai's brow twitched "did you call Xanxus ?" Kotoya asked "I called the whole Varia along with Dad" she said "I called my parents and Kyoko !" Ryohei laughed "where's Kyoya ?" Kotoya glanced around "he's at his parents house" Kyokai said "again ?" Ryohei said "Tadaima" they heard the door close, Kyokai got out of the living room to see Kyoya removing his shoes "Okaeri" she smiled "I missed you" she hugged him "hn same" he patted her head "what's wrong ?" She looked up at him.

He didn't answer and walked passed her "want to eat something ?" She said "no" he said, she frowned "oh Kyo, don't forget, our graduation is tomorrow" she smiled "your graduation ?" He glanced at her while rubbing his neck "my third year graduation ? I gave you the invitation" she crossed her arms "you did ?" He frowned "Kyo ! It's right in front of you" She pointed at the table "ah right, forgot" he waved his hand.

Her eyes sadden as he walked ahead "I'll go take a nap" he said "a-ah" she nodded and watched the door close behind him "you alright, sis ?" Kotoya said "Kyo..." Kyokai looked down "don't worry, he must have been tired today" he patted her head "h-hm" she nodded "I really want him to come" she said and went to the living room. Kyokai had stayed the whole day alone after Kotoya and Ryohei left, still upset that Kyoya didn't come out of the room since then. After she ate dinner and washed the dishes, she sat in the living room watching tv. Kyoya was still awake in the bedroom, speaking through the phone "can't you just reschedule it to next week ?" He said then sighed heavily "I can't"