"Look Emi-chan, Kyoya Oji-san brought you your birthday cake" Kisume picked up Emiko "yay !!" She clapped her hands cheerfully, Kyoya blinked a couple of times to make sure what he was seeing as the little girl blew her candle off while the mother was taking pictures. The girl had long brown hair and grey eyes, people might think she looks like her mother but she actually resemble her father more, with small parts from his siblings. She got the shape of Kyoya's nose, which is also his mother's.

Kou huffed as he watched Kyoya wishing his sister a happy birthday, he crossed his arms and looked away "Oi little one.." He winced as Kyoya patted his head "don't be jealous of your little sister, you are not being replaced" he said, Kou only pouted "see Kou-kun ? Even your uncle loves you" Ryani smiled and stroked her child's hair "ah !!" Kou flinched as Kyoya suddenly scooped him in his arms "I'm borrowing him" he walked away "a-alright" Ryani nervously smiled "Kyoya is great with kids isn't he ?" Kisume chuckled.

Kyokai gave Tsuna the order at the counter and noticed the hint of pink shade across his cheeks as he stood next to her behind the counter, she tilted her head "you are quite popular among older woman" she noted "Heei !" He got startled out of his skin at the sudden remark "i-it's nothing like that really !" He waved his hand "most girls older than me kept saying I'm cute, I can't calm down" he sighed "I see" she said "you are cute since you are small and very shy, at least that's what I think" she said "huh !?" He blushed redder "stupid little brother" he winced as she ruffled his hair "Kyoya will get mad if I hugged you" she squashed him in her arms as she hugged him.

Tsuna paled as they saw Kyoya standing in front of him while carrying Kou and a dark area around him "what are you trying to do, herbivore ?" He glared "taking the orders !!" Tsuna took the plates and fled to not get bitten to death "Kyoya" Kyokai glared "hm ?" She frowned instead as he stood next to her and dragged a chair to make Kou sit on it between them "this little herbivore got jealous from his little sister, so I took him away for a while" he patted Kou's head "why 'little herbivore' though ?" She crossed her arms "because he resembles old herbivore's actions in every single way" he explained.

"You know.." Kyokai dragged the plate of chocolate cake that was placed aside "someone ordered this, but they left early. It will be a waste to throw it away" she pulled out a fork from the drawer "here" she gave Kou the fork "can I ?" He asked permission and she nodded, he smiled brightly and started to eat the cakes "can I leave him with you ?" Kyoya said "hm" Kyokai nodded "I'm responsible for serving coffee, so I can keep an eye on him while working in this spot" she smiled, he kissed her temple a thank you "you stay here with Kyokai while I continue working" he told Kou, who nodded then watched him leave.

"Excuse me, two coffee please" one girl said as she and her friend sat in front of the counter "right away" Kyokai said "Kou, stay here and I'll be right behind you" she patted Kou's head before going to pull down two mugs from the shelf, the two high school girls cooed at the small child. Kou flinched as they started asking for his name and age and such, they frowned as he claimed down the chair to hide "sorry for the wait" Kyokai brought the coffee and took the money that the girls paid "hm ?" She stared at the empty chair and half eaten cake "Kou?" She looked around.

She looked under the counter to see Kou hugging his knees and rested his forehead on them "Kou.." He flinched and looked up as she crouched "come here" she held his waist and picked him up "Ita !" She winced as her head bumped into the counter, she apologized to the customers as she straightened up "what's wrong ?" Kyoya asked, walking toward her "I found Kou-kun hiding under the counter" she explained "he always does that what old herbivore said, hiding under things whenever he gets shy" he took Kou from her.

He frowned as he noticed her rubbing her head "did something fall on you ?" He asked "eh ?" She looked at him "oh um, no. I bumped my head into the counter while picking up Kou-kun" she explained and winced as he kissed the top of her head "be careful next time, stupid" he said and she blushed "I will" she mumbled "Kya~ !!!" They looked at the two high school girls who were cooing "you two are cute with the child, though you two look near our age to have one" one said "i-it's not really our child, it's his nephew" Kyokai corrected "oh our bad, but you newlyweds are so cute !" The other said, Kyokai blushed red "w-we're n-" she got cut off "thank you" Kyoya said.