Chapter 25: Down To Ladytown

Warning: Sexual Content.

If you have read Irresistible Love, then you know what I do with sexual scenes. They will always be between two sets of X's for the readers who are not comfortable with it. So when you non-baddies find the first set of X's, please scroll down and look for the other set. The chapters will not end on the sexual scenes. They will always end on something you don't want to miss.

The baddies can read it all the way through. 😏 And point out the errors.

—————————————————

(Eros' POV)

          With a smile on my face, I walk to the end of the hallway and enter her room cautiously. The soft light protruding from her massive closet draws me in and I saunter with nimble footsteps. She faces the other way, standing near the big white table sitting in the middle with a white bathrobe wrapped around her and water dripping down her wet strands. Her back tenses and I know she senses my presence, so I don't even bother being quite anymore. My eyes travel down her bare, smooth legs that glisten under the striking lights from the chandelier above as her hands grip the edge of the table tightly until her knuckles begin losing color.

"You shouldn't be in here, Mr. Azallion," she finally speaks, a little short of breath as if trying to calm her nerves.

I clear my throat and run a hand through my own hair. "Umm, I brought your outfit in."

"Hang it on the hook behind you," she orders without looking at me. I do as she says and turn back to her. "You can leave now."

"What if I don't want to leave just yet?" I take slow, calculated steps in her direction and stop an inch behind her. Her intoxicating scent feathers my nose blissfully making me groan. "What will you do?"

          Releasing a trapped breath, she tips her head to the side, letting her damp hair stroke my nose. "I don't know," she clears her throat and looks down between her legs, tightening her fingers around the edge.

          "Can I?" I ask as my hands hover over hers.

Swallowing hard, she takes a moment before nodding and giving me permission to touch her. Slowly, I brush my palms over her hands and loosen her fingers that were killing the wood underneath. "You're really tense and..." I intertwine our fingers together as I slowly breathe in her scent and bury my face into her neck, placing a soft kiss right below her ear. "And stressed."

          She chuckles, tilting her head further to give me more skin to pepper with kisses. "Are you seducing me, Mr. Azallion?"

          "Shamelessly," I whisper into her ear before whipping her around with one swift motion to have her face me. She smiles as our foreheads rest together, the pads of her fingers brushing over my lips to part them. Smirking to herself, she takes my lower lip between her teeth and pulls on it roughly.

"What are your intentions?" She asks against my lips.

Instead of replying to her question, I grab her face and hungrily slam my lips onto hers, and she returns the gesture without a fuss by holding my neck and pulling me further down. My frenzy fingers trickle down her sides and reach the hem of her bathrobe. The cold touch of my fingertips on her smooth thighs shakes her body ever so slightly. Squeezing her naked ass under the robe, I elevate her and place her on the table behind her.