Chapter 21: The Birds And The Bees

"Sex," I chirp up with a fake smile embellishing my face, my eyes darting between Mr. Azallion and Lola who fiddles with her fingers in anxiety. "Let's have a chat about the birds and the bees, shall we?"

Mr. Azallion smirks at me in sheer amusement while Lola stares into her lap, not bothering to even look in my direction or at the man sitting in the chair next to her in my office. "The only sex education I needed was my mother's very pathetic moans," Mr. Azallion scrunches his nose in disgust before smiling at me and leaning forward smugly. "I think I'm ready for some lessons from you though," he winks.

An inaudible groan vibrates in my throat while a snicker leaves Jackson's mouth. "Lola," I avert her brown orbs from her fumbling fingers and direct them to me. "If you don't want to go through with it, just say the damn word. I cannot be wasting my time here. I need to work on the preparations for the WFG next week, not baby you around."

          "I want to do this," she spoke, hesitantly.

          "Are you sure? Because this is the last time I'm asking. I won't let you back out."

          She takes a second and declares her answer with a little nod. "Yes, I'm sure."

          "Brilliant," I smile and roll in my chair to face Mr. Azallion. "Say hello to each other for God's sake. You two are going to be sleeping together, not going to church together."

          Mr. Azallion lets out a chuckle and turns to Lola in his chair. Slowly, grabbing her hand, he places a kiss on the back of it and smiles sweetly. "I'm Eros. It's good to meet you, Lola."

          "Likewise," she smiles back before looking in my direction.

          "Finally," I huff, propping my elbows on the glass desk. "Lola, you're an inexperienced girl. This is how it works." I lift my index finger and make a fist with my other hand. "This is his penis," I wiggle the finger, "and this is your vagina," I shake the fist.

          "That's very inaccurate," Mr. Azallion interrupts, ready to spit out something smart. "Take my shoe. That's the right size of my penis," he smirks, causing Jackson to chuckle.

          "Sorry," I tilt my head to the side and pout, batting my lashes. "I think an inch represents your little chode, but I cannot cut my finger down to fit your size."

          Lola tries to stifle her snicker with her eyes on a cackling Jackson. "That small?" Jackson asks before clearing his throat when I shoot him a quick glare.

          Mr. Azallion scoffs with his eyes still trained on me. "She'll be proved wrong when she sees it."

          I gasp loudly, feigning surprise. "Don't tell me it's half an inch now, Mr. Azallion. That's a shame."

          Another bark of laughter erupts from the other two entities in the room while Mr. Azallion shakes his head and mouths 'Jesus' under his breath. "Moving on," I clear my throat, gaining their attention once again. "His little penis goes into your tight little hole like this." I violently shove the finger into the fist sideways.

" I violently shove the finger into the fist sideways