Chapter 3: New Opportunity

I have posted the cast so go check it out. Hopefully you like it. Enjoy! ♥️

-------------------------------------------

(Eros's POV)

"Call me soon, hunk," the girl winks at me and strokes my arm while placing a sloppy kiss on my clean shaven jaw. "I'll be waiting."

"You got it, sunshine," I plant a fake smile on my face and watch her leave the aisle in small, slow steps.

Crumbling up the paper that she slid into my pocket, I toss it at my co-worker who railed in a cart full of tools to hang up on the racks. "What the fuck, bitch boy?"

"I got another female's number for you, Demario. What's the score this week?" I pull the cart away from him and position it in front of the hammer section.

"Counting the five other ones from today along with ten from your birthday three days ago," he begins counting the numbers on his fingers and narrows his dark, brooding eyes at me. "Thirty-eight fucking girls gave you their numbers this week alone. This is disastrous." He strangles a medium container of nails between his fingers and slams it down onto the shelf.

"I gave you each and every number that I got. Why don't you call one of them and get laid for a change." Picking up a couple packages of wrenches, I mount them on their specific area and turn to him. "They're pretty."

"They didn't give me their number, they gave it to you, a dickwad who works at Lowe's."

Letting out a belly laugh, I turn back to the cart and shuffle through for more wrenches. "This dickwad doesn't like working here either, but he'll take any job he gets and this is the only decent one he got hired in."

"You're stealing all my ladies, homeboy. You need to quit." Demario's voice echoes off the high ceiling as I move to the next aisle to receive the call on my vibrating phone. Retrieving the sucker from my pocket, I pin it to my ear.

"Rocco?" My handler speaks on the other end of the line in his usual authoritative tone.

"Caesar!" I match his formal tone and continue, "What do you have for me?"

"New client. You'll meet her at the fourth Ferroni hotel tonight at nine for two hours. She'll give you details as to what she requires of you when she calls you soon enough. Don't disappoint her. Mrs. Hernandez is a big client." He hangs up and allows me to pivot back to the previous aisle and continue my stocking.

Upon reaching home after my shift, I get the call that I had been anticipating. "Rocco?" The client sultrily speaks into the phone.

"Mrs. Hernandez?"

"Yes! Getting down to business, I guess your handler told you about the place and time for the meeting. I just have a few requirements."

"I work to please my queens," I say with a hint of lust that all my clients loved. "Anything you want."

"That's what I like to hear," she giggles out. "I want you to dominate me like I've read in your profile. Tie me up to the bed and fuck all my bloody senses to the point of numbness, something my husband lacks and something I desperately want."

"That's my speciality, Mrs. Hernandez. I don't ever disappoint."

"I'm guessing you bring the toys?"

"Yes, I do, queen."

"Brilliant," she chirps up. "I'll see you then, sweetheart."