act one.

━━━━━━━━━━

ACT ONE.

━━━━━━━━━━
        ✧   +  .      * . · . .     ˚  .  ✦ .

"You're damaged and broken and unhinged,

but so are the shooting stars & the comets."

-

ACT ONE | SEASON ONE.
🚀 hold onto your seats bois.

AN EARTHY SMOKE rose instantaneously into the air, its smothering aroma leaking into the young culprit's nostrils and causing a twisted grin to form on her broken lips.

She watched intently as the Ark's last and only symbol of hope disintegrated in front of her eyes, dangerously drawn to the destruction she had caused.

A thunderstorm of boots clambered down the nearby hallway, yanking the Star-Girl out of her trance. She glanced up at her partner in crime who nodded solemnly. He'd accepted his fate.

The first guard to enter the room was startled momentarily by the fire, but quickly regained his composure and took control of the situation. Within moments there was a cool metal wristband locked around each of the criminals' wrists as they were lead out of the inferno they had created.

"Wells Jaha. Hazel Hudson. You are both under arrest for crimes including, but not limited to, defacing of property and arson."

The guard continued speaking as the two delinquents were herded towards the Skybox.

"Usually the punishment for your crimes would be death. Except in your case, the punishment will be Earth. I guess you'll find out which is worse."

✧      * *    
·   · ⋆  
     *   ✵
.     ˚    ˚ . .   
    · .
      .   *    
   . ✧    .