"You little brat, don't hurt my Gussie!" Wicca tackled me into two feet of snow. It must have poured all night. I cackled uncontrollably and Gustav leaped over towards us like a fawn, only not-so graceful. He stumbled over a mound of snowflakes and face planted, sinking into the sea of fluffy frozen water. Wicca Phase died laughing. Our clothes and hair were soaked and our limbs had just about frozen off, but this right here will forever be one of my best memories.

Mom pulled up in the beat-up van. "What in the world! Where's your coat?" I prowled over to Gustav and latched on. He wrapped me in a bear hug.

"Right here." I said and he kissed my temple.

"Okay, okay. Can we get one thing straight?" Mom offered. "How old are you, Gus?"

"Twenty-one." He beamed. Mom almost fell over in a faint.

"Wow...alright then." She held her forehead as if she were checking for a fever. She probably felt like she was running one. "Clea, you're almost eighteen so I guess I can't exactly control you're love life anymore." She never could. Nobody had ever fallen head over heels for me before Gus did. I've never truly had a boyfriend before. "Doesn't GBC have a show tonight?"

"Yes, ma'am." Wicca answered, stepping out of the cold snow and onto the faded porch. "We should probably start rehearsing." He said to the man continually cradling me.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I announced. Peep helped me up and all four of us headed inside the cozy two-story. The boys plopped onto the couch and began voice warm-ups. I was halfway up the stair case when mom called after me.

"By the way, Clea, Reagan's picking you up for school tomorrow." I almost collapsed. The dread of senior high fled back in to my body. I have been living a fairy tale this past week and three days. It can't be ending as of tomorrow at 7:00 in the a.m.

"Okay." I forced myself to croak out, not wanting to be separated from my favorite friend group of all time. I shut the door to the bathroom and locked it.

My shower took an outstanding total of ten minutes; I wanted to see them practicing. I wanted to see him happy and doing what he loves in my very own home. I threw on a dry, warm set of clothes that consisted of a red and gray sweater with black leggings. I ran down the steps, purposely skipping a few. Coming to an abrupt halt at the end of the hall way, I could hear a piercing note. It was wailed perfectly! When I rounded the corner, I saw who it was; my lovely. The veins in his neck bulged out and his face was red with effort. A smile spread his face from ear to studded ear. I began a round of applause, stepping into view. The artist bowed.

"I...thought you were taking a shower."

"I was." I corrected him and grabbed a bit of my hair. "See? Wet."

"It was wet before you took one." I rolled my eyes.

"Just trust me on this one. I now smell like a field of poppies."

"Mmm, poppies." Wicca sniffed and let out a satisfying ahhhh.

"Are you okay over there?"

"Just dandy." He said without opening his eyes.

"Terrifying." Peep attempted a laugh. My phone buzzed and I answered.

"Hey, Coley." Wicca's eyes opened in .5 seconds and lit to life like fireworks.

"Aye, wanna invade Swirley's for some fro-yo. It'll be hard to pack the entirety of our gang in there but the bridge will be easy."

"You want to take them to the bridge?" I asked, making sure she wanted it to be GothBoiClique's place as well as ours.

"Sure, like, why not? It'll be fun."

"Okay," I winced, "inform the rest of the gang."

"Will do." She hung up cheerily.

"Get something warm on. We'll be outside for a while eating cold shit."

"Cold shit? Ew." I laughed at Wicca.

"What, you've never had that before?"

"Knock it off, Clea." My mom scolded, but when I looked her way all I saw was a grin. "Have fun. Take the car." She threw the keys to me.

"Thanks!" I yelled back to her. We raced to the car. They competed for shotgun. Wicca got there first.

"Clea, c'mon. I'm your favorite." Gus whined.

"Not today." Wicca laughed hysterically. Gustav pouted in the back the whole way to the fro-yo shoppe.

_____________________________________

And when things get bad you feel sad and turn to the friends u never had

U turn to the friends who don't exist, they just fill your songs and books and the fake scenes u create with fake people in ur head make u feel loved yet so lonely

U just want it to end

U believe their schemes u believe the lies, u believe what they tell u is inside

Sorry, I'm a little sad today