I smiled as I patted the chair beside me. "Why so far away, come on sit right here." I knew exactly why India was acting like this. See me and her had a little something going on once upon a time. It was long before Camila and I's relationship. Well, kinda around the same time.

We started off as friends, but we just grew closer and eventually realized we couldn't control our feelings for one another.

"So what you where singing earlier. That something new?" I laughed and nodded

"Yeah, something I've been working on for a minute now. Did you like it?"

She blushed and nodded slowly.

"I wish I could hear your beautiful voice ma." I flirted. But I couldn't help myself. India was a beautiful girl, with a beautiful heart. She's someone I've always had feelings for.

"Umm hmm y-yeah."

"How've you been India?" I asked as I sat up

"I-I've been ok I guess." She shrugged and I frowned.

"You shouldn't have to guess babe." She shrugged once again and hid her face in her hands. I grabbed her hands trying to see her face. I saw tears slowly start to slide down.

"Please talk to me India."

"It's just- I've m-missed you so much Y/N. And I know you've been busy, w-with your music and your daughter! God you have a daughter Y/N! I-I just-

"India shhh. It's ok calm down." I said softly as I grabbed ahold of her and brought her into my lap.

"I guess I'm just still hurt is all Y/N don't worry about it." She sniffed back more tears.

"No. I'm going to worry about it India. You don't think I hate myself for hurting you. Because I do everyday. But I can't take it back. And I don't regret my daughter. But hurting you was one of the worst things I've ever done India." I explained as I held her face in my hands. Making her look me in the eyes.

"Y/N?"

"Yes baby?"

"I still love you, so much." I heard her whimper into my chest .

"I love you too India. I promise I do." I whispered as I held on to her tightly. I left her for Camila, thinking she was the better choice. And she ended up leaving me and our daughter. Yet India still ended up coming back.

Hopefully for good. If I can do right.

*⃣Camila's POV*⃣ -A few weeks later..

"Camila! Come on you have to wake up before we're late." I groaned as I heard the banging on my door. And It's so freaking early.

"Ok I'm up!" I said as I sat up and stretched my aching body. I felt like I had so much to do today, it was really because I knew today was going to be extremely stressful. And my nerves are out of this world right now. It's been a few weeks since I decided to officially take a break, and go back home.

Lauren and I still aren't talking. She still has yet to apologize to me for what she said. Even though most of it was true. It still hurts coming from one of my closest friends. I've tried to be the bigger person and talk to her, but she won't budge. So I'm just going to leave it alone, it's not like I did anything wrong to her.