Chap44|Don't say goodbye, say see you later..

Y/N's POV.

I sighed as I walked hand in hand with Camila in to the mostly empty airport. After our date and the whole getting sick thing. We stayed the night on the boat, even though I wanted to leave and take Camila to a doctor to get checked out. We had to wake up early the next morning and I'm talking like 3:00 am early so that she could leave and catch her plane.

I was really enjoying my time with Camila. No distractions, no security guards. Just us. That's the way we both preferred it to be.

"You know Ro is gonna have a fit when I go over to pick her up and your not with me." I stopped walking and stood there looking down at her with her hands in mine.

She sighed and nodded. "Aww I know, my poor baby. I knew we should have just woke her up and brought her with us."

"I know l but look at what time it was when we went to your place this morning. That little girl would have had a fit." I chuckled and she smiled. When we had to go back to her place this morning to get her things and say bye to Sinuhe. Camila really wanted to wake Royalty up but that girl was knocked out.

"Yeah your right." We stood there for a minute just staring at each other.

"I don't want you to leave." I pouted

"Aww baby I'm going to miss you too." She pouted back up at me as she laid her head on my chest.

"But at least we'll still talk and FaceTime."

"Everyday." She agreed with a small smile before looking down at her hands.

I sighed and lifted her head back up. "Come on babe, don't do that."

"I'm sorry, it's just- I'm gonna miss you and Royalty so much." She sniffled with tears running down her face. I immediately started to feel bad.

"Baby we're going to miss you too. But you won't be gone long. And we'll even come out for some shows." I said trying to cheer her up some, I hated seeing her sad.

She sniffed and looked up at me as she blinked quickly trying to stop the tears. "You promise?"

I nodded and kissed her lips softly. "I promise you babe."

She took in a deep breath and nodded before grabbing my face in her small hands. "I love you."

I felt myself start to smile in to the kiss as my hands ran down her body.

"I love you too baby."

"Camila let's go!" Her manager Roger called out making us both sigh.

"Well I guess their waiting on me now."

"Alright then." I said and let her go. She grabbed my hands stopping me.

"Make sure you tell my baby that I love her, and give her lots of kisses for me."

I pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back softly. "I will Camila, now you go and enjoy yourself on this tour."

She smiled and grabbed her bags. "We'll call and FaceTime every night right?" She asked with her eyes starting to gloss over.

"Yes of course baby, anytime we have free time."

She nodded she sniffed. "Ok, ok. Well I love you and I'm going to miss you, so much." She literally three herself into my arms.

I looked down at her as she tried to stop herself from crying once again. She's being so emotional.

"Aww Camila stop it, now. Listen to me ok." I said while grabbing ahold of her face making her look at me. "Baby, everything is going to be just fine. We're going to be just fine. You only need to worry about going out there and performing your heart out like you live for, ok baby?"

She shrugged. "I guess your right."

"I know I am. Just don't go and over work yourself now."

She chuckled and nodded. "I'll try but no promises."

"I'm for real baby. You don't need to be stressing." I said while giving her a serious look.

She rolled her eyes and groaned while throwing her head back "I know, I know Y/N and I won't be."

"Mmm ok. Just know whenever you feel like you need a break take one."

She smiled up and me and kissed my lips. "I will. And you make sure you do the same." She said giving me a knowing look.

"Nah you know me."

"Exactly, that's why I'm saying it."I laughed and nodded.

"Alright baby, you got it."

"Camila!" He yelled again

"Ugh! Alright I'm coming Roger!"she yelled back this time rolling her eyes.

"I'm going to call you as soon as I make it to L.A."

I nodded "Please do."

We shared on last kiss and hug before I let her go to walk away.

"Goodbye Y/N."

I shook my head as I held on to her hand. "Baby don't say goodbye, say see you later."

She just nodded before hugging her body into mine again.

"Hurry back home to us."

"I will."

I sighed as I watched her walk away from me. She looked back at me a few times with this look on her face. I couldn't exactly read it, but I knew she wasn't to happy about leaving. I stood there until I couldn't see her anymore.

After watching her leave I turned back around to get in my car. I needed to do a few things before picking up Ro, and I know Sinuhe wouldn't mind watching her a bit longer.

As I was driving down the road, all I could do was think about Camila. I Camila still feel her body pressed against mine. Damn I'm really going to miss her.

I felt my phone vibrate making me pick it up immediately.

"Yeah?"

"Y-Y/N, umm I need to talk to you."

My face frowned up when I heard the voice. "India, really what do you want now?" It was early as hell and I didn't feel like hearing her bullshit.

I heard some ruffling in the back round then the sound of something falling. "India, you cool?"

It sounded like she was crying now.

"J-just please Y/N. I need you, please."

I sighed and put my head down in my hands. I can't just turn this girl away. I mean she was breaking down on the damn phone so what would I look like to hang up and act like she never called like I really want to. Shit she's crazy as hell, but for some reason I can tell that she's not playing right now.

I was knocked out of my thoughts by the sounds of her cries. "Aye, I'm on my way India alright. Just- stay put."

"O-ok. Please hurry Y/N!" And with that she hung up.

"Damnit man!" I yelled as I rushed my way to India's place. Looks like plans changed once again.

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
A/N

Helllllo people😌👋🏼

So I hope you all enjoyed this update... BIGGER THINGS COMING!!!🙌🏼😘

looks like Camila left for tour😕do you guys think everything will be ok??

And what are the "plans" that Y/N was talking about??

India is still around...she might have gotten herself in some trouble👀 what do you guys think it might be hmm??🧐

Anywayyyy Y/N to the rescue😭😭

Things are really about to get messy guys..so hold on😁😁

Thanks for reading/voting😎also sorry for any mistakes🤫