Chap|27 Dinner Dates and Mistakes

A/N

Crazy ass chapter ahead guys.. so please be ready😬😭😭😫

P.s. please don't hate me😪

Enjoy🤠

<>~<~>~<~<~<~<~<~<><<~>

"So uh you enjoying tonight?" I asked and she smiled widely showing her perfect white teeth.

"Of course." She spoke with her accent coming out even more as she crossed her arms and just stared at me from the other side of the table. "I'm glad we finally got to go out."

I shrugged. "Yeah it's not as bad as I thought it would be."

I watched as Chanel laughed and ran her fingers through her long hair. She was beautiful I wasn't gonna lie. But I have Camila, and I'm not going to do anything to lose her.

Before I left the house I told her I was going out  with the guys. Now I know the last thing I should be doing is lying to her, especially after all the shit I've already done but I promised Chanel so I didn't really have a choice. I mean I do..but you know.

"Well I'm glad that I could make it worth your while

"Well I'm glad that I could make it worth your while." I chuckled and smiled before taking a sip of my drink.

"Phew!" I yelled and shook my head "Damn this drink strong as hell." I said as I put it back on the table.

Chanel looked over at me and smiled. "Ohh I like my drinks strong. Just like I like my women."

I let an uncomfortable laugh "Yeah, you know being here with you could potentially get my ass killed." Not even joking, if Mila knew I was here right now. I would be dead.

She bit her lip and sighed. "Umm I know but obviously you don't care too much because here you are." She she said with her arms held up. "Here with me." She whispered

I ran my hand through my hair and shrugged. "I guess, I mean your alright. Nothing special."

She gasped before crossing  her arms across her chest. "Oh whatever Y/N."

I kept my eyes on her as she sipped her drink. "So where does your woman think you are?" She said dramatically.

"I told her I was hanging with some of my friends."

"Oh wow, your lying for me too. I think I definitely get points for that." I looked down at my hand feeling her's come in contact with mine.

"Chanel." I said while moving mine back. "You do remember me telling you this was only a one time thing right?"

She shook her head as she started to play with her food. "Yeah I remember you saying something like that."

I nodded. "Good, because I really don't want you to get the wrong idea with all of this–