Chap|28 Hard Explanations

Recap:

"Chanel what in the hell did you do to me?!" I screamed before standing up.

Her eyes didn't move from my lower body as she laid there licking her lips. "I didn't do anything you didn't want to do." I watched her as she got up off the bed walking away completely naked.

"Oh my fucking god man!!"

^^^^^^^

Y/N's POV.

I ran my hands down my face as I continued to look around for my phone. I had to get my ass out of here. And now.

I know Camila was probably going crazy wondering where I was. And now I wanna going to have to face her.

"Oh and don't worry I already text your little wifey last night to let her know were you where." She smirked before shutting the bathroom door. I threw my head back in frustration.

I can't believe this shit is really happening to me. What did I do to deserve any of this. I mean it may cost me everything. When I finally found my phone I realized how much crap people had tagged me in. And I knew it wasn't good.

It all had things to do with Camila. Everybody was asking me what was going on. And asking me if we had broke up, I was getting so much damn hate. I was damn confused that was until I clicked on some links that I was sent.

Here's who Breezy is rumoured to be dating👀😍
🔽🔽🔽

Grammy-winning singer, songwriter Y/N Brown was spotted getting cozy with an unknown female. Who she may or may not be dating... but what happened to her and ex Fifth Harmony band member Camila? The famous R&B singer was then seen leaving the restaurant getting into a car taking them to a hotel.

What do you guys think is going on here? Is Y/N with this new mystery girl, are her and Camila over. Or was this just a one night stand??

Let us know your thoughts below in the comments..

Oh my god really. I should've figured they would do some messed up shit like this. Now I know it's no way in hell that Camila hadn't seen this damn article, it's was literally everywhere.