Chap51|Lies, Lies, and more Lies

Chanel's POV. {😳😬👀}

"So did you do it?" I nodded and leaned down placing a kiss on Drew's lips.

Now before we go any further no Drew and I are not dating. He knows how I feel about Y/N, but we do help each other out when we need it. He's helping me with getting Y/N back and I'm helping him with his situation.

"Yeah I just came from her house not too long ago. I told her everything of course. Now she thinks it was all India's idea." I laughed as I pulled on my silk robe.

"What in the hell happened to your face?" I asked as I yanked his face around in my hands. He was beat pretty bad.

He glared at me and shrugged my hands off of him. "Don't worry about all of that."

"Hmmm Y/N must have beat your ass huh?" I asked with a laugh.

"Ha ha hell. I don't see shit funny!"

I smacked my lips and turned my head at him. "Aww." I said while pinching his cheeks making him slap my hands. "Don't be so grumpy boo."

He rolled his eyes at me and turned away. "Whatever Chanel."

"You mad at me now?"

"Nah I'm cool, I'm just thinking."

I raised my eyebrow up at him and nodded before standing up.

"Thinking about what huh?" I can tell by his face he was probably in his feelings.

He looked at me and shook his head. "I can't believe you did that. You know that girl hasn't done anything wrong to you or anybody else."

"So what, You taking up for that bitch now?!"

"No no! I'm just saying she's pregnant and I don't think she deserves all of this unnecessary drama and stress."

"Incase you've forgot, your in just as deep as I am. So don't try and back out of this shit now it's way too late for that!" I yelled as I flopped down on my couch looking up at him.

He sighed and stood up in front of me. "Trust I know. B-but you can not tell me you don't at least feel a little bad. I mean we've know them for so long, since we we're kids."

"Are you acting like this because you're scared of Y/N?"

"Man no! I just think your doing too much now I ain't ask to be in all this."

I chuckled and nodded. "Ok how about you just get out before I kill you."

"What?" He said still standing there looking at me.

"You heard me. Shall I put it into action?"

He raised his hands up backing away slowly. "Say no no more. I'm out Chanel your ass is crazy."

I just sat there as he walked towards the door.

"But you need to at least think about what I said. I know your not heartless."

I can't believe him. We've made it this far for him to try and turn back now. Well it's too damn late for all of that. I plan on getting what I want with or without his help.

¥¥¥¥

Y/N's POV.

I shoved my hands in my pockets as I waited for India to come open the door for me. I had already let her know I was on my way so she knew I was coming.

"Hey Y/N, come in." I looked at her while walking past into the house.

Just staring at her I couldn't believe all the shit that Chanel had told me. But to be honest shit was finally starting to add up for me.