Chap|26 Are you sure?

Camila's POV.

"Ma ma ma!" I smiled down at Royalty who was now laughing out of control while I twirled us around in one of my big office chairs. I decided to bring her along with me today. After Y/N and I's little disagreement, and it ending with me walking away.

I of course couldn't just ignore her, especially after the night we had. I mean it's Y/N we're talking about. So eventually I forgave her, making sure to let her know that whatever she had done while I was gone. It better not ever happen again. Because I know she was lying to me. But when I woke up this morning she was already gone. So I decided to take Royalty out with me.

"Was that fun baby?" She nodded and clapped her hands in my face. I kissed her face and hugged her body close to mine.

"Aww my gosh y'all are too cute!" I looked up to see the girls walking in.

"Thank you mani." I smiled as I watched her come and pick Royalty up from my lap. And I stood up to give them all a hug. Well except for Lauren of course, she just walked past me without a word. Which didn't surprise me at all seeing how she hadn't said a word to me since I told the girls about me leaving the group.

The girls gave me a look and I just shrugged.

"So how have you guys been?"

"We've been goo-"

"No don't lie to her Ally! I haven't been good at all, I miss you walz." I pouted at Dinah and hugged her again.

"Aww don't worry Dinah I miss you too."

"Yeah well if we're done with the little family reunion, can we hurry up and get this started."

I rolled my eyes at her and looked down at my phone that had went off.

From: Zaddddyy🍆💦👅

Babyyyy come back I need youuuu😩 -3:15pm

From: Zaddddyy🍆💦👅

Camila babeee this is serious😩😩😭-3:15pm

From: Zaddddyy🍆💦👅

I need your ass right now!!😪😫-3:17pm

From: Zaddddyy🍆💦👅

Babe please answer me😤this is just how bad I need you😭-3:20

My eyes grew big at all the text I had just received got from Y/N

My eyes grew big at all the text I had just received got from Y/N. I felt my cheeks grow hot as I put my head in my hands.

"Hey walz whats got you all hot and bothered over here?" I looked over at Dinah who was smirking at me.

"Nothing DJ, I'm j-just you know-"

"No we don't Camila. But something is telling me that it has everything to do with your zaddy Brown huh."