Chap38|Maybe...Maybe Not

"Come on Ro, we're going to see mommy." I sighed as I picked her up from her bed getting her ready. Well not doing to much because it was kinda late and I knew she was still tired. So I just made sure she had her shoes and her favorite blanket.

I grabbed my phone and Ro's dipper bag before locking up the house and heading out to my car garage.

When I put Ro down in the truck she instantly started to whine and reach up for me. This is exactly how she is when she gets woke up. She's too much like Camila when it comes to that.

But I knew one thing for sure and that was her little attitude was gonna change when she saw Camila. Cause that's honestly all she's been wanting lately.

"Momma is sorry babygirl but you have to stay back here

"Momma is sorry babygirl but you have to stay back here."

"No!" She screamed and whined while throwing her arms small arms around. I shook my head as she continued to whine and throw a damn fit. See what disturbing her sleep does.

I popped her leg making her pout up at me. "Royalty Brown, cut it out right now." Her bottom lip quivered as I pointed at her.

I hate having to hit her at any time. But I felt like if I didn't do something to control her, she would never listen to me.

She's my baby and I would never do anything to hurt her. But it's time like theses that I really wish Camila was here with us and not so caught up. I mean she is her mother to. And Royalty needs all the parent figures in her life that she can have.

And I know that's why she was acting this way. But I still need her to behave.

That was one of the good things about Lauren being around. She was major help when it came to Ro and now it's starting to feel like I'm back on my own with things. Not that I can't handle it, I just want her here.

After I made sure I had Ro buckled in tight I shut the door and got in the drives seat to put on my seatbelt.

"Ro calm down boo, I'll get you out in a minute I promise." I looked down at my phone to see that it was just now 12:37 I'm trying to get there as quick as I can because I know she said she was gone be leaving soon. And I don't want that to be the next excuse.

As I drove down the busy road all I could think about was what India had said to me. For some damn reason I could not get the words of her telling me imma regret some shit. Like what in the hell was she even talking about.

But I know. I don't have no time to be thinking about that shit right now. All I need to do is worry about my baby seeing Camila. And us working out all our problems so we can get back together.