16

Angie

I kept all my thoughts that I had last night to myself, last thing i wanted was to make shawn mad or upset.

I was currently watching shawn struggle to light the outdoor BBQ

"You know, just because you live in the suburbs, doesn't mean you need to turn on dad mode, we can just eat inside." I tried to explain.

"What kind of man am I if I can't even have a Barbecue."

"So essentially what you are saying is that if you can't do this, your dick will be taken away?" I put on my most concerned face.

"Yes, Angie, that's exactly what I mean." He said, slightly shaking his head as he smiled. I couldn't help but slightly laugh.

"I mean you hardly have one to begin with so is it really such a big deal?"

I have never seen anyone turn more quickly.

"I hate you." He chuckles, coming towards me, looking ready to give me a bear hug.

"No, Shawn!" I say trying to run but he grabbed me before I could.

My face was squished against his chest and he was hugging me so tight that I was on my tippy toes.

Before he left me go he gave my forehead a kiss.

"Let's go inside and make you something to eat." He said wrapping his arm around my shoulders and lead me inside.

"What? you gave up already?" I said.

"Yeah, a little birdie once told me that it's okay if I can't do all the manly things, I have a small dick anyway."

I kissed his cheek and smiled.

-

"I promise, no one will see us, Angie." Shawn said, trying to pull me towards the front door.

"How do you know that, Shawn?"

"I just do, babe."

I rolled my eyes at his adorable smile.

"Okay, fine."

He hugged me and I chuckled.

"I seriously don't know why it took me 20 minutes to convince you to come to the grocery store with me."

"Am I the only one that cares about your career?" I say, stepping outside.

He locked the door and we began to make our way to his car.

"I obviously care to, Angie. But I just want to be your boyfriend.."

I nodded.

-

We walked all over the grocery store, shawn looked absolutely adorable, pushing the cart, and picking items and reading food labels.

Him doing this, made me feel so much worse about thinking about this being wrong.

Shawn must've noticed because he gave me a concerned look,

"You okay, babe?"

I nodded and smiled.

I just can't wrap my head around everything that is happening. It has all seemed to be a blur.

it was as if I was on autopilot for the rest of this trip,

Shawn would talk and i would just nod and smile.

I couldn't stop seeing the negatives of our relationship.

I am sure that shawn noticed that something was off but didn't want to make a scene.

-

"Let's talk about it.." He says, as he drove out of the store parking lot.

"about wha-" I began.

"Oh come on Angie, don't play dumb with me."

I could tell he was becoming upset, this was precisely what i was avoiding.

"I don't know shawn. Don't you think maybe we are moving way way too quickly? Like we missed the whole getting to know each other part.." I tried to explain.

"I don't understand, everything seemed to be going well."

"Oh Shawn, you can't be serious, you can't say you didn't notice that we hardly know each other that well. I found out that you had a sister the same day I had sex with you."

"Angie, can't you just accept that we can have a real relationship even though we have different circumstances?"

I wanted to look him in the eyes, I want to kiss the anger that was growing in him out.

His eyes were on the road and his hands gripped the steering wheel, they seemed to clench harder when i would talk.

"It not that, shawn." I say, trying my absolute best to keep my calm, to not cry.

"Then what is it?"

"Shawn, I'm not sure i'm ready.. I'm not sure i'm read to be in love yet."

"Are you against being in love? or are you against being in love with me?" He said, as we parked on his driveway.

He shut the car off and looked at me.

or I assumed it was me, I was looking straightforward.

I stayed silent.

because i didn't even know the answer.

He took a deep breath and exited the car.

He didn't care about the groceries in the trunk.

He just walked straight inside and slammed the door shut.

I could no longer hold back from crying at that point.

-

what do you guys think about this chapter, these past few chapters were written a while ago and I think my writing style has changed. I want to make this story a bit more realistic. I am also considering putting this story under construction, but idk, anyway, I will see you guys in the next chapter, feedback is always appreciated :)))

-l