13

angie

"so let me get this straight, you have a younger sister i didn't know about.." he says, as we sat on the couch my legs on his lap.

"yeah, i mean we never talk about this stuff, you could also have a younger sister i don't know about." i say, shrugging it off.

"i do." he says, smiling at me.

"you see!"

"you have been in here for a full 24 hours, do you want to go out or something?" he asks, grabbing my hand, bringing it up to his lips.

"no it's okay, i really don't want to risk it more than we already have."

"angie, can we pretend like this isn't a secret."

"i just feel like one of us should be realistic." i say, taking my legs off his lap.

"you want to talk about realistic now ?" he says, rolling his eyes.

"what does that mean?" i say, beginning to get upset.

"forget it, angie." he gets up and walks away

"no, what do you mean?"

he turns around and looks me dead in the eyes.

"this relationship is anything but realistic."

"oh i'm sorry am i forcing you into something you don't want?" i cross my arms over my chest.

"sometimes you are just too much for me, angie."

"you know what ?! take me back to school." i say, straight face and everything. i knew that if i stayed any longer i would say things i didn't mean.

"can't do that."

"fine, i will walk." i say, turning away, heading towards the door. i unlocked it and started to open it when i felt his chest to my back and his hand slam the door shut.

"we wouldn't want to get in trouble now would we? you are kind of stuck here." he says, i can feel his breath on the back side of my neck. "you can't run away from your problems this time."

i turn around and found myself face to face with him, we are centimeters apart.

he smirked at me and i bit my lip.

i grabbed his face and crashed our lips together, he not wasting time, kissed me back harshly.

my arms wrapped around his neck, he placed his hands on the backs of my thighs and he lifted me up, against the door.

i disconnected our lips and began kissing his jaw down to his neck.

he pressed his crotch to mine, groaning in my ear as i began sucking on his neck.

he pressed up against me as close as humanly possible.

i felt his very very hard member against my clothed sensitivity.

after leaving a good mark on his neck, i kissed it softly and pecked his lips.

i was removed from the wall and he carried me to his bedroom.

he place me softly on the bed and we made out more, i felt his hands on the hem of my shirt, not sure if i was comfortable with his hands going further.

i grabbed his hand and placed it in the inside of my shirt.

his hand traveled all over the inside of my shirt, until he decided to rest his hand on my left breast.

he rubbed it and i felt my groans get caught in my throat.

soon enough, i felt him slowly raise my shirt, and without hesitation i took it off, disconnecting our lips for about a second.

he then began kissing up and down my stomach before beginning to leave a hickey on the exposed skin of my breast, all while he massaged the other one.

my bra now feeling like a restraint. i finally let the first moan slip out. which motivated him to suck harder.

when i couldn't handle it, i pulled his shirt off and flipped us over, straddling shawn. i began to grind against him while our lips moved in sync

his hand slipped underneath my bra clasp.

at this point all my insecurities had faded away.

i sat up and he watched me carefully as i reached to unclasp my bra..

-

so i stopped it here, the next chapter will most likely be smut :) i suck at writing this kind of stuff. sorry. m
also i made a fan account on ig go follow @/_outerspacemendes.

we reached 1k thank you so very much, feel free to leave your feedback :)