10

Angie

I woke up, in a room, that wasn't my dorm, the sheets smelled like Shawn, the entire room smelled like home.

I sit up and look around, i was laying on black sheets and the curtains were see through enough for me to be able to see that the sun was setting, the room was pretty big, his laundry pile was huge. I smiled at myself because i so was not surprised.

I got up and headed to the door and was faced with a hallway, i walked all the way back into the living room, he wasn't there. Then I walked through the small hallway that led to the kitchen.

"Hi babe." Shawn said, smiling at me, as he stirred whatever was in the pan.

"Hello" i said , walking behind him and wrapping my arms around him.

"You're so cute, when you sleep." He says.

"Stop being so cheesy." I say, pressing my face against his back.

"This feels so different. It feels like for once, you are just my girlfriend. Not my secret."

I ignored his statement.

"Your laundry really needs to be done." I say, feeling him chuckle.

"Stop judging me! I work full time!" He says.

"And I'm at school full time and I still have time to do my laundry." I say, letting him go, leaning against the counter.

"Shut up."

I smiled to myself, inhaling the sweet smell of whatever he was cooking.

"You hungry?" He asks.

"Would it be rude if I said no?" I smile, sheepishly.

"Angieee!"he whines.

"You're too cute." I say, heading to the living room.

"So um when are you taking me back to school?" I ask, not really wanting to go back.

"I don't know , when do you want to go back?" He says, coming into the room, a towel in his hands, he uses it to dry his hands.

"Well I'm asking you, I could stay here forever, if you asked me." I say, he grins at me.

"Well that's not possible, my wife and kids might come home" he says, and my eyes widen.

"Kidding!" He adds and I roll my eyes, throwing one of the couch pillows at him.

He walks over to me and sits down on the couch, setting me on his lap.

So here we are making out, his hands had found their way to my ass, mine were wrapped around his neck.

Suddenly he lightly pushed my ass forward, i knew what he wanted so i began lightly grinding, his hands still on my ass, telling me where to go.

I pulled away and began kissing his jaw, grinding faster.

"Fuck, Angie." He groaned out.

I began to feel his boner rubbing against my core.

"Shawn.." i manage to stutter out , it being very difficult to, through all the pleasure.

He responded with a hum.

I stopped all movement, and just sat on his lap.

"What's wrong?" He said, sitting up.

"I don't know.. it's not like I haven't had sex before, you just make me nervous."

"why don't we keep this encounter on hold?"

i fucked up, i knew it.