15

Angie

I was still awake at 3am, I was also still in the same position, I was still laying on shawn.

I was feeling, terrible..

I mean, at the end of the day, at the end of these 3 weeks he's still my teacher. my freaking teacher.

I tried my best to shut my eyes and fall asleep but my mind was simply not letting me.

I just prayed shawn wouldn't wake up.

-

It was now 5am and I gave up.

I got up, very carefully, trying my best to not in the slightest disturb shawn.

I put on some comfy clothes, and sat on the couch.

I just wanted to cry.

I am a terrible human being. I am so disgusting.

What kind of horrible idiot falls for their teacher.

Where did I even think this was going to end up?

How could I ever tell any of my friends or family.

oh yeah we met at school, he was my teacher. and then we smashed and i knew he was the one.

-

I was awaken from my light slumber by the bedroom door opening.

I shut my eyes hoping he would believe that i was asleep.

Who was I kidding, I opened my eyes and he stood at the door way looking extremely adorable with bed head in just his boxers, obviously still half asleep.

"Babe?" He asked, walking towards me.

I hummed in response.

"You alright?"he asked, squatting down to level with me.

"I'm perfect."

He kissed my forehead and smiled.

"Come back to bed."

"You don't want me to make you breakfast?" I asked, I really just wanted to be left l.

"It's fine. Come on. Back to bed."

He grabbed my hand and helped me up and I just wanted to be okay.

-

hey guys , omg i just wanted to thank you all for continuing to read my book, it means a lot that we could have gone up 3k reads in like a month. So i was thinking about changing Angie's name, not sure if i should but please let me know what you think :) hope you have a lovely day :)
-l