0

Angie

"How was your summer?" Ryland asked, resting his hand on the small of my back as he passed by.

"It was great! How was yours ?" I said, turning to hug him. He smelled like cheap cologne.

"It was pretty good." He answered, resting his hand on the locker next to mine, watching me.

"Babe..." I whined, feeling my cheeks turn red.

"What?" He said, smiling. Grabbing my waist and pulling me closer.

The bell rang and he let me go and kissed my forehead.

"I will see you at lunch?" He said, letting me go and readjusting his backpack on his shoulder.

I nodded and grabbed my backpack off the floor, and flinged it onto my shoulder and began walking to class.

As I walked I smile and waved to the people I knew, we were all pretty happy, it was senior year.

"Anggggg!" My best friend, Melanie, said. Wrapping her arm around me.

"Hey, Mel." I said, my body leaning towards Melanie because she pulled me down.

We walked into class and sat down in seats near the back.

Me and Melanie were talking about our summers when the late bell rang and the new teacher came in.

"Hello students! I am Mr. Mendes"

"Oh shit" the words, slippped out of my mouth.
••
So this is a short little intro to the book. Don't forget to vote, so I can update !
-a <<3