1

Angie

"Fuck dude.." Mel began, "he's a fucking dream" she basically moaned out.

"Okay calm down" I said chuckling, as I began to look for Ryland.

"I would let him nail me." She said, as I spotted Ryland walking over.

I have got to admit Mr. Mendes was pretty hot, well more like really really hot. But I have an actual relationship to worry about, plus it's like illegal to fool around with a teacher.

"Hey babe." Ryland said, sitting down next to me.

"Hey" I answered quietly.

"Can you guys believe this is our last year of boarding school ?" Melanie said, with a huge tone of relief.

"I know it's gone by pretty fucking fast." I said, messing around with my food.

"Not for me sweetie, it's been too long" Mel answered.

"If it weren't for this school I wouldn't have met this beautiful woman right here" Ryland said, grabbing my hand.

"Ugh, you guys are gonna make me throw up." Mel said , pretending to gag.

"You weren't saying that when you were imagining those scenarios with Mr Mendes." I said.

"Oh isn't that the new teacher?" Ryland asked,

"More like the closest resemblance to god." Mel said. 

Ryland and I , looked at each other and chuckled, before beginning to eat.

Ryland had math after lunch so he always left a little earlier, just so he can ask for a bit of math help from the teacher.

So it was just me and Mel at the moment.

The bell rang and I did the usual routine and walked Mel to class.

As we got to her classroom, she spoke.

"What are you doing later?" She asked, her hand on the door knob.

"Nothing, probably, gonna be in my dorm unpacking." I said.

"Can I come over? " she asked, a sweet smile at the end of it.

"Since when do you ask ? " I said before walking away.

"I will see you later than" Mel yelled.

-

The last bell rang and I headed to my dorm, more than ready to set my bag down and lay in bed, the thought of the amount of boxes left to unpack made me groan.

I passed by the soccer field and saw the soccer boys, Ryland being one of them working out. He saw me and waved, and I waved back.

I stopped and watched his shirt tighten around his toned chest due to the sweat, I bit my lip and continued to walk.

As I walked up to the third floor where my dorm was, not wanting to take the elevator because it was always full after school, I took my phone out of my backpack, smiling at the lock screen which was Ryland and I , and decided to call Mel.

"Hello" she answered.

"Are you still gonna come over ?" I asked, opening the door that lead to the third floor hallway.

"Yeah, I will be there in ten minutes." She said, before I hung up.

Mel lived in the other girls dorm right next to this one.

I took out my dorm key and walked in.

I set my bag down and began to peek into the boxes that were left.

"Your fav is here ! " Mel said, barging through the door.

I smiled and sat down on the floor bringing one of the boxes onto my lap.

Mel sat next to me, with a box on her lap.

-

"You think he's married?" Mel asked as I put the last of my clothes in the drawer before closing it.

"Probably not, he looks young" I said, walking towards the bed, where Melanie was sitting.

"Do you even like Ryland?" Melanie , out of the blue asks me.

"Of course, I thought it was obvious." I said, chuckling.

"Yeah. I wish I had something like that." She says, looking at the floor.

"You will. Give it time" I said , resting my hand on her shoulder.

"I'm gonna go, I have to shower and work on some homework." She says, giving me a slight grin , before walking out.

I got up and began working on homework.

-

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter , this was a filler. We will get back to the action in the next chapter. Make sure to vote, to let me know that I am an okay job. You can also message me any feedback. Have a lovely day
-Elle