12

angie

i was awake when shawn left that morning but i acted as if i was sleeping

i heard his alarm go off and i heard the shower turn on.

then i heard the curse words when he realized he was late.

but shawn being shawn , stopped before he left to kiss my forehead.

i didn't know whether to get up and cook him something, what if that seemed to forward.

i thought about staying in bed until he got back but i didn't want him to think i was lazy.

I decided to do this laundry, he obviously wasn't going to do it any time soon, was that too forward as well ?

i mean i am his girlfriend..

so here i was in front of a pile of clothes that was up to my boobs.

it would take like four loads to get this done.

-

so there i was 2 loads down, 2 more to go.

i decided to explore the rest his house while he was gone.

i'm so nosy i know.

he had a spare room, a guest room i suppose i doubt he has a roommate.

his backyard was cute, a table and a couple chairs.

everything about his house was so cozy and comforting.

sometimes i would prefer never meeting him, then having our situation.

oh i hate myself for overthinking this instead of enjoying this time, but it's true.

the dryer rang indicating that it had finished, i sighed because it messed up my train of thought.

as i was folding, i thought a lot about what these next few weeks or however long i stayed here would bring.

-

"honey, i'm home." i heard from the hallway,

he comes up and hugs me, kissing my forehead.

"i've always wanted to say that." he grins at me, and wraps his arms around my waist.

i smile sheepishly at him not say a word.

he turns around and see his folded clothes on the coffee table.

"babe.." he whines, " i was going to do that.."

i gave him a look, "where you really?"

"enough about my clothes, i brought some of yours.."

i look behind him where a big box sits.

"some?! shawn that's like all my clothes." i say going over to the box.

"you said to get as much as i think you would need."

"yeah, i'm not staying here forever!"i say.

"you could."

i was so glad i had my back to him and that he didn't see me blush and smile.

this boy.

i got up and kissed him.

"you're the best."

he smiles and pecks my lips.

"your dorm is the tidiest place i had ever seen."

"please don't tell me you went through my things.."

"hey, i had to go through your underwear drawer to get your clothes, i think that gives me the right to snoop around." he says, and i blush at the thought of that. " it's not like you didn't snoop around here."

"shut up" i say, playfully smacking his arm.

"i don't mean to sound, intruding but could i possibly use your shower?" i say.

"baby, you don't have to ask, for the next 3 weeks this place is just as much of your home as it is mine."

"you want me to stay all three weeks?" i ask

"i want you to stay forever but obviously that is not possible." he says , "plus the only day i can take you without people noticing is the day before school starts."

i smile, and grab a change of clothes from the box.

"towels are in the closet in the hallway.." he says.

-

ahh my writing is getting crappier and crappier i'm sorry, i just want to get through these next few chapters and then get to the good stuff, also we are almost at 1k readssss !