3

Angie

It's been three weeks since that incident , I felt so awkward to go into first period. I mean I was the only one that knew, but Jesus.

What the hell was wrong with me?

I get yelled at by my boyfriend and my first instinct was to play with myself at the thought of my teacher.

I put on my black jeans and a white tank top with a red cardigan. I put oil into my hair and let it fall down my shoulders, brushing the curls that were in my face.

I grab my backpack and lock my room. I begin to make my way to Mr. Mendes room, to go check the roster.

On my way, I saw Melanie, she was standing outside a classroom she turned around as soon as she saw me.

I brushed it off and turned the corner to Mr. Mendes room.

I got to door and there was no list. I turn around and when I did I heard the door open.

"Angie, Hey." Mr Mendes said.

"Hi." I said, smiling. He looked at me and I swear I saw him eye me up and down.

He stuck the list on the back of his door.

He stood next to me as I looked at it.

"Captain?" I said. "I'm team Captain for the varsity team?"

"Yeah." He said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh my god. Thank you thank you thank you!" I exclaimed as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I realized what was happening.

I pulled away and looked down.

"Sorry. I was excited." I said.

"Oh don't worry I get it." He said. I looked at him in the eyes.

"You know , Angie, you are very.." he started but was interrupted by the bell.

" I should go inside." I say.

"Beautiful" he says , as I walk past him, into his classroom.

As I sit, in my seat I put my head down trying to hide my face.

The students came in and Mr. Mendes began his lesson.

Eventually he gave us an assignment to work on for the rest of the period. I was working on the assignment and I turn to see the guy next to me chuckling.

"What are you laughing at?" I say calmly.

"You have nice tits." He says. I look down and realized that when I lean on my desk you can see a lot of cleavage.

I rolled my eyes and pulled my shirt up and looked up at Mr. Mendes. He looked at me and motioned for me to come to him.

"Yes?" I say as I get to his desk.

"After school, meet me here before practice." He says.

" are you really gonna let him say that to me." I say.

"I'm sorry." He says. I turn around and sit down clearly annoyed.

-

I got up and quickly walked out not even looking at Mr. Mendes.

That's how most of the day went, just in and out of classrooms.

I was just nervous about seeing Mr. Mendes.

I feel like this is all rushed.. I mean he has only been my teacher for like a week now. Maybe 3.

-

"Hey" I said as I walked into his classroom.

"Angie..." he said , getting up from his desk.

"Listen, I don't want it to be awkward.." he says, standing in front of me.

"Mr. Mendes, I don't know what to say , I mean you're my teacher." I say, somehow I built the confidence.

"Don't you think I thought of that?" He says. "But Jesus Christ, Angie, I should be meeting girls at the bank or the store or anywhere not at the school I work especially not one of the students."

"I have never even talked to you, Mr. Mendes." I say, kinda freaking out.

"Shawn." He says.

"What?" I say, trying to calm down.

"That's my name. My name is Shawn." He says, looking down.

"Oh well, wait no, I can't." I say.

Did my teacher just confess his love for me.

"This seems like something a little girl would imagine about her favorite celebrity, not something that would actually happen." I say. "In three weeks?"

"Yes, in three weeks." He says. " I see you all the time. The way you work during class and the way you were so focused the day of tryouts."

"Mr. Mendes.." I say.

" I know.. " he says, he was so adorable, he was so shy and nervous.

I felt an urge to go and hug him, and comfort him. But that would make things worse.

"Can I skip practice today?" I ask, looking at the floor, trying to avoid eye contact,

"Yeah." He says. I grab my bag and start to make my way out.

"I'm sorry" I say quietly.

"So am I" he says.

-
Hello , so I hope you guys liked this. Do you guys think I should make a chapter with shawns pov, let me know. Also I have a fan account it's @/outerspacexmendes on ig. Make sure to vote! I love ya.
-Elle