Chpt #10 A Secret And The Experiment

Start from the beginning

"Who goes there?" I asked as I made my voice into a more serious tone.

"Oh, Jean! it's just us, Armin and Liyah." I heard Armin's voice. I looked down to see both of them sitting on the ground and Armin's hand was covering Liyah's mouth.

"How long have you guys' been down there?" Louisa asked as she placed her elbow on the wooden railing and leaned her face on her palm.

Liyah victoriously removed the hand of Armin off her mouth, "We just came! Were actually here to call you guys....dinner's ready?" she answered with a uncertain tone.

"I see...." Louisa replied, I could tell she wasn't buying their excuse.

"We'll be there, you guys go ahead." Louisa said.

"Sure! Hahaha, umm..see you guys there!" Armin replied as he helped Liyah stand up. Both of them left eventually. I turned around to see Louisa picked up her rifle and carried it behind her back.

"Did you think they heard us?" I asked.

"I hope not, and if they did, they know better to keep it a secret..." Louisa replied.

"Might as well go then..." she said.

"Yah.." I replied as I picked up mine as well. When we were already down, I felt Louisa's hand intertwined into mine. I looked at her with a questionable face.

"W-what?" she asked as the blush crept through her cheeks.

"Hm, nothing." I answered and tighten the grip of our hands.

When we arrived in front of the cabin, I lost touch of Louisa's hand. Quite a disappointment but when the door opened, Corparal was there standing. I felt my stomach started to ache from fear.

"What took you so long? come on, the brats couldn't wait any longer." Corparal said and left.

I looked at Louisa, with her index finger pointed to  her lips. I knew what she meant so I nodded in reply. We took our seats around the table. I don't know why I ended up seating next to Levi, but I did. While Louisa sat beside Liyah and Shinami.

I'll tell you, I couldn't eat happily with Levi beside me. I don't know why, I just seem nervous it's really making me uncomfortable.

We listened to Historia's backstory as we ate too. I couldn't help but  feel pity for her. You know I noticed, after Ymir left, she doesn't talk a lot that much anymore.

(Dk-Read the manga....I can't let this information slip by)

"Then I spent 2 years in the reclaimed land, entered the trainee corps when I turned 12....and met everyone there." Historia finished. I remembered she's the youngest here....she's 15 years old while most of us are like 16 or 17 and above.

Time Skip

"Eren!!!" Mikasa shouted.

Eren fell down without cost and didn't move as his body hit the ground. Steam evaporated towards the sky from Eren's titan form. Eren's Torso and legs were sticking out from his titan form while his arms and head were inside the nape.

"What's wrong Eren?! Are you done already!?" Hanji shouted as she stood on top of a cliff just above Eren beside her was Levi and Moblit.

(DK-I hope it's Moblit.)

"Stand up! Humanity's future depends on you! Stand Up!!" Hanji continued shouting.

"Four eyes.." Levi called.

"He looks different this time, no? He's not even 10 meters tall, and he's missing flesh here and there." Levi pointed out.

"Plus, his ass is sticking out." He added.