chapter 25

Dave~

"Sir, Karina East is in the ICU we'll call you about her. As for your daughter she may pull through she may not, we'll keep you updated." The doctor spoke. I nodded my head and got my self together so I could leave the hospital.

I called me a Lyft and texted Abby so she could unlock the door. I arrived to the safe house. Soon as I got out bitches was staring but I just wasn't in the mood.

I knocked on the door and It was already open. Gina was screaming at the top of her lungs while Abby was in the shower. I grabbed her and changed her diaper and gave her a bottle.

I opened the bath room door. "How fucking long my daughter been out there screaming?." I asked. Abby just looking dumbfounded. "I swear to god bitch i'll kill you ass if you say more then a hour imma fuck you up." I yelled.

"Calm down all this is unnecessary she must of just started crying I just got in the shower." Abby said.  I balled my fist up and punched her in her jaw.

"This your motherfucking last time saying some smart shit to me." I said before walking outage bathroom. She screamed "You broke my fucking jaw David." She got dressed and grabbed my keys and left out. I order some liquor for room service.

Abby~

"So how did your jaw break?." I wrote down I fell. "Well take these pills and wear this when you go to sleep." The nurse spoke. I nodded and I got back in the truck and drove twenty minutes to the hotel. I opened the door and walked to the bed and Gina was sleep. I put on one of Dave's shirts.

Gina started crying to the top of her lungs. I walked over to Gina and rocked her back and forth.

I turned on Pandora on my phone and love on the brain started playing.

And you got me, let go
What you want from me? (What you want from me?)
And I tried to buy your pretty heart, but the price too high
Baby you got me like oh
You love when I fall apart (fall apart)
So you can put me together
And throw me against the wall

I hummed with Rihanna as she singed.

Baby you got me like ah, woo, ah
Don't you stop loving me (loving me)
Don't quit loving me (loving me)
Just start loving me (loving me).

Personally I'm just done with all this. I rocked Gina she was the splitting image of me and David. I grabbed my note book and wrote down 'Love Galore'.

I wrote some lyrics down and laid down. I was a dumb ass for staying but where was I gonna go?.

David~

I stumbled into the hotel room. "Baby, you know I ain't mean that shit right?." I sat in the chair. "I ain't tryna hear that shit you put your hands on me for the last time." Abby said with her eyes closed.

"I said I was sorry what more do you fucking want from me Abby ?." I asked.

"I don't want shit from you David you see what you did?. I'm done I'm leaving you and I'm taking Gina." She said sitting up.

"You not going no where." I took a sip out my Hennessey bottle.

"If you loved me you wouldn't hit me." She teared up. " I can't take this no fucking more David ."

"Abby please don't leave I'm sorry and I'm trying to change it's a lot on my plate I'm losing everybody I love."

"I'm sorry but I love me more." Abby said.

I took a sip out the bottle and got undressed and got into bed.