chapter 23

Dave~

"We're here Abby get up and get Gina." I shook Abby to wake her. Abby Slowly opened her eyes and grabbed Gina.

I walked in the bed room and grabbed Kari, she laid her head on my shoulder and I sat her in my 2017 Dodge Charger hellcat.

I put our shit in the trunk and got in the car waiting for Abby. She lifted her seat up and put Gina in the back.

Then got in the car "What time is it?." Abby asked. I looked at my phone "It's about 4:30 in the morning." I said.

Abby looked at me and said, "How long does it take to get to the Hamilton hotel?."

I looked at my phone "Shit an hour in a half depending on the traffic. Just go to sleep baby I got you." I turned on my Spotify and listened to Jazz vibes.

2 hours later......

"Baby girl wake yo sexy ass up and get Gina so we can get checked in and all that good shit. But give me a kiss first." Abby nodded.

I grabbed her face and kissed her. I bit my lip and said, "I love you." She smiled "I love you too baby."

I took my key from the ignition. "Little mama, wake up beautiful." I said while grabbing Kari and laying her head on my chest.

I went into the building I saw an old face I thought I would never see the bitch again.

"David, it's been so long." Liya walked over from behind the counter and hugged me. "How you been Davy?." I looked at Kari and answered "I've been good."  Liya smiled at me for a long time. "So are you gonna Check me in or what my babies sleepy." I said. Liya wiped her face and said "I apologize I just didn't know you were gonna look this good." 

I looked at her, this bitch was bold as hell. "Look Liya I'm married and I'm not fucking at up." I said.

   She looked at my hands "I don't see a ring." I sighed that's when Abby walked in "You okay baby?." Abby asked me.
     I nodded Liya cleared her throat "Hi, I'm Liya and me Davy used to date."  Abby looked at me "That's cool and all but we're all tired and we would like our keys and for you not to be flirting with my damn husband bitch. Now do your fucking job before I break your jaw." I looked at Abby she got bold as hell.

Liya handed me the keys and winked. Abby sat Gina down and hopped over the counter and started beating the shit out of Liya.

    Abby was throwing the bitch around like a rag doll. "Abby let go of the girl's neck you gon kill her." I semi yelled waking up both of my kids.

  "fuck it you wanna still beat the bitch ass we finna go up stairs." I said getting irritated.

   Liya screamed "Get off me bitch." After hearing that I sat Karisma and Gina down and hopped over the counter and broke it up.

"Abby take yo ass the fuck up stairs." she rolled her eyes. I went to the car and grabbed our shit the got on the elevator.

When I got to the room Karisma was sleep and Gina was in her rocker we bought. Abby was in the shower I took off my shirt and got into my basket ball shorts it was too early for this shit. I got in our bed and turned on family guy. Abby was done around 6:30 am. "You good baby? I'm sorry I had to raise my voice at you like that." I said in my sleepy voice. "its straight I just wanna go to sleep." she said.

"Dada I hungry." Karisma said.  I looked at the time and it was 8 in the morning. "I'm about to order you something to eat okay baby." I said to Kari, she nodded her head.

"I love you, Kari." gimme some kisses. "No." she crossed her arms. "Okay but you don't love your dada back?." I fake cried. she jumped on me "I love you, dada."  I kissed her nose "I love you more." then I called and order us some breakfast.

I grabbed Gigi and she started crying. "shhh, daddy got you." I whispered into Gina's ear. "Why'd you wake her up?. Abby asked. "She needs to get in the tub in get her diaper changed, we going to the beach today and we need to find a WalMart too. "Hold her Imma go start the bath water."I said.

1 hour later...

"Damn I don't have any signal." Abby said. "Watch the kids I'll be right back." I said then leaned in for a kiss. she pecked my lips then I got out.

  When I got in the store I saw Liya with this boy he looked about 10 or 11. I did my best to make sure the bitch didn't see me just I failed. 

   "Davy, come here." Liya called for me. She hugged me but I didn't hug her back. "I don't know how to say this but, He's yours."

   My face frowned up.  "What you mean he's mine?." I took off my sunglasses. "We had sex when we were 15 and my family moved back to Puerto Rico remember." He did look just like me. "Whats his name?." she looked at me "Ethan Brewster." She blushed.  "I live in Manhattan how are we supposed to work this out and how am I supposed to know he's mine I want a dna test."

    she looked at her feet. "I'mma fly y'all out alright gimme your phone so I can give you my number." she handed me her phone.

I grabbed the shit we needed and got back in the car. "What took so long?." I kissed her and ignored her question and said "We need to talk as soon as possible." Abby nodded her head.