Part 2 Chapter 16

Karina*

A couple weeks later...

"Kari move your big butt over." I moved her it was currently 2am. My phone rung and I looked over and Antonio was calling me.

I was now five months but I wasn't as big as I was with Kari so I think this baby is gonna be a boy.

I answered the phone "What do you want Tonio." He laughed like something was funny.

"Yo, babe chill out I was just in the area and I wanted to come over." Tonio said, I rubbed my head.

"No Kari is here and she haven't met you yet want I don't want to hear her crying because I'm not in the room."I said. "Alright can I take y'all to breakfast?." He sounded unsure. "No." I flipped my pillow to the cold side. "Damn, it's like that huh?." Tonio asked.
"I was playing yeah come get us at 9." I said then I hung up.

Then it was a boom it shook the whole house I grabbed my gun and I put Kari in the closet. I took my gun off safety walked down the hallway . I flipped on the light switch.

"What the fuck, how did you get in here?." I asked Dave. "Go get Kari we gotta go right now, we gotta go." Dave said quickly. "Fuck no, bye Dave hit the road." I said putting my gun down. "I'll explain later but we really have to go right now I need you to be safe." Dave said as he rubbed his forehead.

I packed me and Kari a suitcase. I walked outside and some bitch was in the front seat. "Who is this dave?." I asked. He ignored me.

"Just get in the back ask questions later." Dave spoke to this young ass girl and got in the driver's seat.

"Why do I have to get in the back?." Abby asked. I could see she was gonna be a problem. "Just get in the fucking back nobody wanna hear all that whining and complaining​ you gone wake my daughter up with that bullshit." Dave said.

I got in the front seat rubbing my stomach the baby was kicking the fuck outta me.

20 hours later...

"I feel sick where are we going." Abby complained.
"I'm just about to check in then y'all can go to sleep or swimming." He said before he got out .When he got out I questioned her.

"So who are you?." I ask looking at her. " His baby mama how about you?." Abby answered. "I'm his wife and I want you to know as soon as I drop I'm beating your ass." I threatened her. "Dave ain't going to ever fucking with me, we been together since I was 16 baby I'm 23 now." Dave walked back to the truck. "Here the keys to y'all rooms ."

I nodded grabbed my duffle bag. "Grab your daughter dirty dick." I walked inside and went to my room.

A couple minutes later it was a knock on the door. " I can't come in?." Dave said. "Yeah to drop of my daughter but you can't stay."I said. "I miss you let me come in." Dave said, I looked at this nigga like he had two heads.

"For what ? Go chill with ya baby mama and send those divorce papers." He looked shocked. "I'm a grown woman I don't play with kids good bye." I closed the door in his face.

I texted Tonio that I had to cancel but he didn't reply.