chapter 15

Dave
----------

"Let me take you to the hospital Karina." I said walking towards her. "I'm okay you nasty muthafuca pack your shit up baby you not staying here baby." Kay said,I could tell she was angry.

"Let me exp-." Kay smacked me. I almost laid her ass out. "Get out David I'm not playing games with you anymore." Kay said.

"Pleas-." she punched me in my lip. "Get out or imma have my new nigga put you out." Kay said.

"Fuck you just say to me." I was getting angry. "You heard me nigga I don't have a stuttering problem I'm going out to find Kari a new daddy TONIGHT." Kay said.

I grabbed her neck you aint going no fucking where. I started kissing on her neck. "Get off me David." Kay semi moaned. I sucked on her neck "You want me to stop, huh?." I unbuckled my Ferragamo belt. "Yes Dave get off me." I stopped "But feel this though." I was rock hard. "I guess you better get your baby mama to handle that." Kay said, I looked at her. "Bend over ." I demanded then I went and closed the door. "No."she crossed her arms I took off my shirt and pants. "Bend over now." I demanded again know I was kinda scaring her but its not rape if we're married. "I don't wanna have sex right now."she said.

I grabbed her and put her on her stomach "Arch your back." She didn't do it so I put two pillows under her stomach.

Omniscient

She was tearing up but he didn't know that. Without warning her stuffed his self in side of her. "Why you not wet ?." he asked didn't stop though he just put some Vaseline on his penis and kept going until he bussed inside of her.

He flipped her over so he can make love to her but she wasn't enjoying this. He stroked his Dick till it was back on hard. He kissed Karina but she didn't kiss back. He put his rock hard penis inside of her stroking rough and hard. He grabbed her neck and everything. He pulled out bussed on her stomach the put the rest of the seed inside of her.

"Why you crying the fuck I just made love to you." he asked her smoking a blunt "Come on lets go get in the tub." he grabbed a bath bomb.

She slowly got up and walked toward the bathroom wiping away any tears that fell.

He got in turning on the jets. "Come ride me." he said. "I'm not in the mood Dave ." she looked at all the bubbles that floated around. "Come here mane." he pulled her towards him. "What's wrong baby?." I asked she was now sitting on his Dick. "I didn't wanna have sex and you forced me." Kay said her was curled up in a afro. "I'm sorry baby I was just horny and thinking with my Dick I would never really hurt you like that I wouldn't rape you."

"I just want you to leave." she whispered.

"Ride my Dick and ill leave." he put her nipple in his mouth.

She said no but he put her in penis and he bounced her up and down splashing water on the floor. After 30 minutes he came on her breast and began packing.

Then he kissed kari on her forehead and tried to kiss Karina but she turned her head.

He left he flew down to the hotel where Abby was once he got there he went straight to her room.

Abby
----------

I was in a deep sleep when some pulled me closer. I opened my eyes "David?." I slowly opened my eyes.