chapter 10

Karina
--------------

"Kaaaaarrrri, what the hell." I said holding the broken 2k17 game. "Baaaaaaby." I said "Wha- at you okay? What's wrong?." I showed him the CD broken in half.

"How? Really like what the fuck? AAAAAGGGHH." Dave yelled. "Its just a game baby Kari broke it." I said.

if looks could kill our daughter would be dead.

"Dada soowry." Kari was getting ready to start crying. "Chill babygirl its okay." Dave picked her up.

This is the second CD she broke first it was Call of duty something warfare now 2k.

"Can we go to the mall?." I asked "You know you aint gonna ask lets go." Dave said.

>> 4 long hours later

"Damn y'all really know how to make a nigga tired forreal." Dave said. "We not done yet don't go to sleep!."I said. "Sssshhhit." Dave said. "Baaaaby." I whined. "Fuck no don't start that shit, fix ya face Karina."

"I want a puppy." Dave said. "Hell nah you know ion like dogs." I said. "So you gonna put me to sleep orrr?." I asked.

"Yeah come ride it." Dave said.

>>
Alonzo

"Who the fuck is this Abby?." I said getting angry she was texting some nigga name Raheem or bullshit. "How you even meet this nigga yo?." I said. "That's just somebody I seen twice and I hoed him the first time he asked. Gimme my phone we not even talking about nothing." Abby said.

"Y'all girls for everybody I gave you somewhere to sleep! You tryna fuck around on me!." I punch the wall above her head.

It made a giant hole. Abby curled up in a ball and started crying. I threw her iPhone at the wall even with the case it cracked. I went up stairs and got in the shower.

>>

It was 2am in the morning and Abby wasn't sleep next to me. I got up went down stairs she wasn't there so where could she be?. I walked outside and the car was gone so I called her two or three times.

"Hello." I said my voice sounding deeper since I just woke up. "Wha-at?." Abby voice cracked horribly.
"Where you at man?."I said sounding anxious.
"A hotel." Abbys voice sounded so bad. "So you got a new phone?."I asked. "What the he- hell you think." Abby said with an attitude. "Come back Abby I'm sorry I was just mad I wasn't gonna hit you." I said.

"Goodnight Alonzo." Abby said, hanging up.

This is gonna be a long night.

>>

Damn I barely slept, I heard the door open. Abby put her stuff down. Then turned on the shower. I got up striped of my clothes then got in the shower with her.

"What the hell, get out now?." Abby said. "We taking a shower." I said. "You play way to much like just stop."Abby got out the shower irritated.

She need some dick that's the problem.

I pushed her down on the bed and started kissing her.

"Alonzo stop I'm not about to fuck you." Abby pushed me off her. "I'm tryna make love to you I'm not gonna hurt my baby." I said rubbing her stomach. "I just don't want to." Abby said. "Okay fine." I said , then I went to get dressed.

I went on the porch and started smoking she real life stressing me out. I went back in the house and turned on a movie. Abby came and sat on my lap and laid her head on my chest dosed off.

"I love you Alonzo Richardson." Abby said. "I love you too baby." I said.

------------------------------------------------------

Was all that necessary Alonzo?

Kharisma getting bad huh?

Btw Abby is 5 months and Karina is 2 months