chapter 6

Dave
-----------

     "Where yo moms stay Abby?." I asked nonchalantly. "6578 Franklin street."Abby answered, staring out the window the whole ride.

"I'm sorry, okay Abby you just make me so fucking mad I love you gimme a kiss." I said, Abby ignored me.

"Ab.... ." I said before getting cut off. "Can you just stop with all the lies." Abby said. "Baby girl I aint lying." I said. "Yeah right dave!." Abby hit her hand on the dashboard.

"I dont wanna be with you anymore." Abby said, looking at me and "I dont want you to be in my baby life either."

"You not keeping my child from me." I said. "Watch me." Abby said, being the smart ass she is. "Imma find you anywhere you go Abby." I said looking at the road.

"YOU ARE MARRIED DAVID WITH A DAUGHTER TOO!." Abby yelled. "ITS NOT MY FAULT I MET YOU AT THE STIP CLUB AND FELL IN LOVE!." I said back matching her energy.

"David I'm leaving go be with your wife." Abby got out the car and walked to her moms door and banged on it.

Her mom never opened the door.

"Get in Abby." I said.  "Nah I'm straight." Abby said.
"I'm finna leave." I said, trying my best. "Bye." Abby nonchalantly said.

Abby
-------------

"Bye." Dave said driving off leaving me in the cold weather. "Damn." I said, rubbing my arms together.

"Lil ma why you at the abandon house in the cold?." A random nigga said.

"
My ma lives here." I said rubbing my hands together. "Baby girl ain't nobody lived here in 3 years." The stranger said.

I'm not calling Dave back.

Shit and my phone is on 20 percent.

"You ain't got no where to go?." The stranger asked.
"No I don't, unfortunately. " I answered truthfully.
"You can come to my apartment if you want to." The stranger suggested. "You dont know me." I said.
"I'm tryna get to know you just give me a chance boo." The stranger said.

I know your not supposed to trust strangers but what choice do I have?.

---------
We stayed up watching Disney movies all night I even fell to sleep in his arms.

"Where am I Alonzo?." I asked in my sleepy voice.
"You in my bed baby girl." he said with his eyes closed.

"Come take a nap with daddy stop tripping alright." Alonzo said.

Alonzo wanted me to sleep on his bare chest.

"My daddy is dead." I say , still siding to lay on his chest.