chapter 19

Antonio
————————————————

"Can I-I see her." I said, uneasy.  The nurse nodded we walked into the room and it wasn't Karina but the girl did look similar.

"This isn't Karina ma'am ." I looked at the nurse. "Shit, follow me I apologise for this." The nurse said. We walked in a different room and Karina was crying. "What's wrong baby." I asked. She was holding a the baby. "He's dead, He was a still born baby I had to give birth to a dead baby." Kay said.

I could tell she was hurting "This is the third time."she sobbed. "You miss carried three times." I asked heartbroken she nodded her head. "I was so stress out because of- ." Kay said. Dave and Abby walked in "Because of me." He cut her off.

"You had the nerve to bring this bitch. Our baby just died David." Kay looked at Abby "Didn't I say when I dropped I was gonna whoop yo ass." She snatched the IV out of her arm and sat up. "Sit down Dave." Kay said she pointed at them. "I will kill you and her don't forget who you married." She said.

"I wanna leave Tonio." Kay looked at me with tears in her eyes, her hair was a mess not the usual Karina I'll tell you that. "Come here baby." I pulled her into a hug she was crying so bad.

"Y'all think y'all finna lay up in a hotel I pay for." Dave said. "Oh nah I ain't finna have my baby in that cheap shit, we gone be good promise you dat." I said.

"Dog that's always finna be my wife Antwan."Dave said, messing up my name on purpose . "Don't get fucked up in front of your daughter and X wife and side piece." I said.

"I'll kill for mine." I pulled out my gun took it off safety and pointed it at him. "I'll kill him right here right now Karina." I said to Kay. "Let him go baby he's not worth you going to jail." Karina kissed me.

Dave stood there in shock. "Grab Kari I'll send you the papers since you think I'm playing. I'm still gone beat yo ass to hoe I ain't forget." Kay said.

"Whatever fuck you and your dead baby." Abby said. Kay walked up to her and smacked the shit outta her. "Next time I'mma forget you pregnant."

"Dave she jus-." Abby said, before being cut off. "Go wait in the car Abby before I embarrass you." Dave said, She walked out.

Dave
————————————

"You really finna get with this nigga in my face." I asked looking at her. "Dave you chose ole girl I forgave you after raping me and shit, I'm over you baby I'm on to the next." Kay said.

I was feeling so stupid. Then he got on one knee "Will you marry me Karina McKenzie Dubois?." Tonio said. Those words made my heart rip apart. "Yes." She started to cry.

"How could play me like this Karina you know I love you man ." I wiped the tears from my eyes. "Don't marry this nigga can't you see he's crazy! He's a fucking psycho." I said.

"Goodbye David you know I got love for you but you don't know how to love me."Kay said. "Please Karina don't leave me listen to me let me explain ." I said.

"Karisma tell daddy bye-bye." Kay said. "Bye bye dada ."Kari said.