chapter 17

Karina
———————————————————————————
~one month later...

"Yes Antonio you can come fly here and we'll spend some time with you." I said, while brushing my teeth.  "Well me and Kari finna get in the tub so I'll call you later." I said, hanging up the phone.

"Come on mama let's get you cleaned up." I grabbed Kari and dropped the bath bomb in.

313-555-0341
     Where yo hotel at?
                  6:00 pm

                                            I'm at the Westin on 5th street just ask for me and I'll tell them to send you up.
                                                                    6:05 pm

313-555-0341
      Alright love see you soon.
                            6:07 pm

                                                     Okay see you later❤️
                                                                         6:08 pm

I've been getting closer with Antonio since I married a hoe and I don't regret shit.

Abby
———————————————-
"You can't keep treating me like shit because she's here." I said, put lotion on. "Whatever Abby just keep your month closed I don't wanna hear that shit period." Dave said. "You can get the fuck out Dave goodbye I don't need you." I said getting mad. "You must of forgot I pay for this shit outta pocket." He walked up to me.

"Just relax I'mma take you out later." He kissed me. "Mhm." I said.

2 hours later....

I was his name moaning it was just something about this time that made it different. He was hitting all the right spots at once.

"You like that?." He was grunting but I could understand what he was saying.

I couldn't even reply loud moans filled the suite.

"I asked you a question didn't I ?." He put his hand around my throat and stroked harder. "Y-yes daddy." I said through loud moans. "Shhh, be quiet." Dave said, as he putting hickey's on my neck.

He released inside of me and rolled over. "That was good gimme a kiss." Dave said.

Karina
————————————————————
"Boy if you don't shut up you so stupid." I talking to Antonio. I was laughing so hard my face was turning red.

"I know we eating right now but I wanna go to a drive in movie feel me, get our little romantic vibes going." Antonio said, smiling at me. I moved my hair out of my face. " I don't know it's getting kinda late." I said.

"Well Kari you wanna go to the drive in movies I'mma buy you some ice cream and cookies and chips." Antonio said.

"Ma,ma ." Kari said. Over these couple of months Kari has been taking but not a lot I'm going to get her tested when she's 2 and still not talking.

"Okay gimme a kiss first Muah." I said. We both made the fake kissing noises. "I love you mama." I said, while fixing her ponytail. "I Nove you."

"I can't wait till you have my baby." Antonio rubbed my stomach. " Boy bye are you ready to leave yet?." I said.

"Ma ma ma." Kari said. "What baby?." I said, while looking around she raised her arms to get picked up. I laughed "Let's go Tonio." "Alright baby, you want me to hold Kharisma?." I nodded.

We got on the elevator and pressed lobby. I seen Dave and Abby I walked right pass their table and stopped and turned around and said. "Like I said, send me those divorce papers."

Then we walked out it's pretty ironic how when I'm having a good time he pops up. "You alright baby?." Tonio asked. I nodded "Instead of going to the drive in movies, how about you come chill with me and Kari at our suite."

"I'll do what you want." Tonio said with a smile. "Gimme a kiss." I said and pecked his lips.

David was blowing up my phone so I simply blocked him. I'm pregnant I don't have time to be stressed over him.

1 hour later...

"Stop rewinding the movie little ugly dude." I said to Tonio. "Shut yo ass up." He said playfully. I bite his face. "Ouch why you do that now you gotta kiss it." Tonio said. "I'm not kissing anything but I gotta go to the bathroom." I said.

Antonio
———————————————————————————

She walked off look so good man I wish I could just fuck her right now pregnant or not.

A private number popped up and I answered it.

"Wassup babygal in the bathroom who this?." I said, taking off my shirt because I was getting hot. "Aye why the fuck you answering my baby momma phone?." I looked at her phone and frowned "Who you talking to ?. I don't argue I shoot guns so you better watch who you talking to Young Buck." I said, growling into the phone damn near.

"Baby who is that?." Karina said. She finally she came out the bathroom. "A pussy ass nigga." I hung up the phone. "Go back in the bathroom real quick ." I said. "Why weirdo?." She asked. "I'm tryna taste you." I smirked.

I was about to put my name on her.