chapter 13

Dave
-----------

So Karina gave me head and made me some food I don't remember how we even made up but she can't be mad for too long, I'm really missing Abby though.

Why can't I have my cake and eat it too.

"Da- Da." Kari said, Kari walked over to me. "Hey daddy baby." I said, I kissed her forehead making her laugh and giggle.

"Karina you okay?." I said, As I walked in our bed room. She was still sleep I put kari on my chest and laid back down. "Baby." I tapped her arm. "You peed in the bed babyma." I pulled the cover off her and it was blood I started to panic. I shook her violently "Get up baby." she laid still. I picked her up and ran to my car then I ran back and got Kari.

"You gone be alright Karina I got you I promise." I said, speeding to the hospital. I was flying though lights.

I blew the horn and waited for the people to get the stretcher. I grabbed Kari and she just woke up.

"Where is my wife." I said. "We're doing Cpr on her heart stopped beating. So what happened we think happened is had a miscarriage because of sleep paralysis then she had a heart attack because she was frightened. " the nurse said. "Please tell me we didn't lose the baby she was 4 months." I said

"Family of Karina East, follow me." The doctor said.

I stood up with and followed man into the room. "Karina you okay baby?." I said. She didn't say anything she just looked at me and broke down crying.

"I almost lost the baby and you almost lost both of us." Kay said. I went over there and laid down next to her while she sobbed on my shirt. "If we didn't lose the baby then why are you still crying?." I said. "I don't know." Kay said, I kissed her lips then she fell to sleep on me.

LIKE AND COMMENT