chapter 3

Abby
--------------
Two weeks later

     I haven't heard from Dave in two weeks. I told him I'm keeping the baby. I guess I'll be a single parent sometimes I hate this nigga.

   I'm only 18 I guess college is delayed for now. I shouldn't had fucked with dave now I'm stuck in this forever. I mentally sighed , I know I can do better but Dave just gets me you know. Everytime I see him I get butterflies in my stomach.

Daddy dave😍😏
How the baby doin?
                         2:00pm

Me
The baby is fine I haven't heard from you in two weeks dave.
2:05pm

Daddy dave😍😏
So you really finna keep this baby smfh
                                                             2:06pm
Me
Yes I'm really keeping this fucking baby it's yo fault anyways you act like I got my self pregnant.
   2:07pm

Daddy dave😍😏
Don't cuss at me alright, I'm omw over there you better fix that fucking attitude.
                                                  2:10pm
Me
Yea sure dave
2:10pm
Daddy dave😍😏
Not playing get it together or imma fix it for you, I'll be there with Wendy's in ten mins.
                                                    2:11pm

10 mins later
--

I opened the door and stared at Dave. "Are you gonna let me in?." Dave said.

"Nah." I closed the door and sat on my couch and turn the tv on.

Dave opened the door "Abby stop fucking playing with me, do you want the food or not?." Dave said, clearly getting a attitude.

"Yeah put it on the table." I said. Dave sat down next to me "So you mad at me?." I felt like he was looking into my soul.

"Yeah I am but I'm over it." I answered. He grabbed my face and kissed me. Honestly I just wanted to watch 'bad girls club' but this is good too.

One thing led to another and at the end just know we finished a well needed session. I was gathering my supplies to get in the shower just know dick doesn't fix everything. I washed up and got out and dried off and lotioned up and put on a big shirt and some underwear.

As I played with my curls I said "spend the night with me."

"Baby girl you kno-." I interrupted him "you know what maybe I'll called someone else." I said bluntly.

"Like a single nigga that will stay with me 24-." Dave grabbed my throat and put me against the wall. "What the fuck dave!! Let me the fuck go." I said.
"Finish that sentence I'll fucking kill you." Dave growled. "Do it then, I'm not scared of you David." I said, I wasn't about to let him know I was scared.
"You know what fuck you." Dave put on his bomber jacket and left slaming the door hard as hell.

"No fuck you." I would've screamed.