Chapter 2

Dave
-------------------

Week later....

678-890-1880
Hey baby i miss you, when can i see you again?

678-132-4554

Dawg, what i tell you about texting me when im with my family?

678-890-1880
Dave this is important I'm think I'm pregnant.

When I seen that shit my heart skipped a beat. I'm not concerned about the money part. Abby is 18 and I'm 25.

678-132-4554
So when you finna get this abortion ma?

678-890-1880
I'm not getting a abortion Dav, we made this baby and we're going to take care of it.

678-132-4554
Abby you don't need a baby right na..hell you ah baby yo damn self.

678-890-1880
I'm having this baby dav..

———Mr. East your 2:30 appointment is waiting.————

"Okay thank you Sara." I jogged to my meeting room. "Hello everyone welcome to 'East & co.' this business is about making money investing. I have stocks with everyone you can think about. Thats how my Dad kept this business running.

"So tell me why should I hire you?." Every hand went up in room thats what I like to see. I thought to my self.
------------------------------------------------------

"Ah...ooh.....mmm." Kay moaned as I stroked in and out of her. "Ride this dick kay." with no hesitation she got on top of me. "Damn", I said outta breathe. We've been going at it for a hour going on two.

She climbed over me and laid down. "I love you David." I looked at her and kissed her "I love you too baby."

Later that day...———————————————————

"You want Subzone or Italian?" I asked Kay.

"Mmm, Italian babe." Kay said as she fed Kari. "Is mama's baby okay? Huh?." Kay spoke in a baby voice. "What should we watch tonight kay?."I asked Kay. "Oooo, lets watch '22 jump street' ."Kay said. "Okay baby." I mumbled.

------------------------------------------------------

I woke up at 3:00am to my phone vibration like crazy Kari and Kay were sleep on top of me. I picked up Kari and put her in her room. Then when down stairs again and carried Kay upstairs bridal style she ain't even wake up. I checked my phone to see Sara texting me im off tomorrow. I thought it was Abby.