Closing the gap between us, I brought my lips to his, softly brushing against them. Bashur pulled his head towards me forcing us into another embrace, we kissed for at least a minute before we both pulled back breathing heavily.

Looking up at me Bashur said "I was wondering when you were going to do that" He smirked.

 Laughing I jumped up and extended my hand to help him up and as soon as both his feet were on solid ground I started to run, dragging bashur behind me gleefully.

END OF DREAM

 I opened my eyes. Bashur was sat on the floor, his face, inches from my own. With my dream fresh in my memory it took all my strength to stop myself from leaning in.

"Bodil?" He breathed, bouncing back to life "You okay?" his voice was covered in concern.

I opened my mouth to find some strangled words which never came. Instead my silence was filled with ragged coughing. 

Patiently, Bahur sat until I was done and then pulled the blanket tighter over my shoulder, I noticed that as well as my original cover, I was also under the content of bashurs bed as well. I smiled and turned to thank him but my voice was dry and quiet.

He places his finger against my lips, making my chest flutter. "don't talk, you need to sleep!" He pulled up the blankets further and kissed my forehead, brushing my hair.

Slowly i drifted back into my dream.

DREAM

We ran down the street, gasping for air.

Just a little further., I thought.

glancing back at bashur, I saw him struggling to keep up but I grasped his hand tighter to tell him we were almost there.

I dashed around the corner and began to slow. turning into the forest, I smiled.

Bashur, who was now standing next to me gripping my hand extremely tight, looked terrified.

I lent over to my shaking watermelon and whispered, "Trust me" Into his ear.

He faced me with a smile but didn't release his grip.

We were quickly approaching the destination, it was dark but my dream self knew where he was going, I stopped and stood in front of Bashur, grinning ecstatically "Close your eyes" I demanded taking both of his hands.

With a second of hesitation he did as I asked. Walking backwards, I still had no idea where we were going, after a few steps I stopped and said "Okay, you can open them now." 

I saw Bashur's eyes widen as he looked around excitedly at whatever was behind me. He was glowing in the light of the moon. He stared into my eyes and smiled "well?" I asked. 

"It's beautiful" He whispered, he brought his lips to mine passionately, everything else disappeared as we stood in our moment for as long as we dared.

END OF DREAM

When I woke up I expected Bashur to be gone but when I looked over I saw that he was passed out against the wall dreaming peacefully.

I tried to get out of bed but my head groaned in defiance and my vision swerved angrily, so I stayed staring at the sleeping watermelon. He was adorable when he slept, his breathing was soft unlike mine which was ragged from my broken lungs. a stand of hair made its way across his face and with every breath it flowed above his face.

His eyelashes fluttered as he began to stir. I stared at the clock which read 15:42, it was almost 4, Bashur must have been with me the whole day.

Finally he was awake. He looked over at me with glowing eyes, similar to how he looked in my dream, the sudden flash back reminded me how real those dreams are, how vivid they could be.

"Did I fall asleep against the wall?" Bashur asked, rubbing his neck. 

"yea" I answered struggling up so I am leaning on my elbow.

he walked over so he was sitting on the edge of my bed. "You okay?" He asked feeling my forehead.

"yea" I repeated. In fact my head was spinning and my chest burned and I knew that my head must have been on fire but Bashur didn't seem to show it.

He smiled sadly. brushing his hand over my face, "really?" he asked. 

I knew he would not let this go "Just stay with me okay?" I could feel my voice disappearing.

"Of course" he answered. He want to hold my hand but thought better of it and rested it in his lap, humming the tune to one of his favorite songs.........

We'll do it all

Everything

On our own

We don't need

Anything

Or anyone

If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know

How to say

How I feel

Those three words

Are said too much

They're not enough

If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told

Before we get too old

Show me a garden that's bursting into life

Let's waste time

Chasing cars

Around our heads

I need your grace

To remind me

To find my own

If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we’re told

Before we get too old

Show me a garden that's bursting into life

All that I am

All that I ever was

Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see

I don't know where

Confused about how as well

Just know that these things will never change for us at all

If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I listen to him humming the perfect notes and imagine the words rolling of his lips, as I fall to sleep.

 I had no dreams but i swear i could hear a girls voice echo the words "You can do it" but i was still sick and thought nothing of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#Basdil :P

hope you enjoyed the long chapter

Zoe