He kept humming and giving short comments on what you were saying.

"Are you feeling lonely?" He asked with a concerned face.

"No" You reassuring him. Well it was true but there was one thing you didn't want to add. It's fine. I'm used to it.

Even though your grandpa did his best to keep you happy, he was busy with work. Loneliness was something that you assumed was a feeling every child from a rich family felt. Even Jiyeon used to complain a lot about feeling lonely she felt even when her parents were still alive.

"Y/n"

"Yes, grandpa." You responded quietly.

"Go and change. I'm taking you somewhere." He said softly.

"Ok" You got up and went to your room heading to your closet. You didn't know where he was taking you so you opted for something simple and somewhere in the middle, not so casual,not so fancy.

(Yes that's SinB)

(Yes that's SinB)

You decided to part your hair slightly in the side. And put some light makeup. Foundation, eyeliner and some mascara. As for the lips just some lip balm. You took a black bag and threw everything you needed in it.

"I'm ready." You said walking back to the living room. He looked up from his phone and smiled at you.

"Well then let's go" He said getting up.

You wore your plain white converse, took your keys and waited for him to exit before locking the door and leaving.

You saw him going to the driver seat which kind of surprised you. You hopped inside the passagers seat.

"You're the one driving today?" You asked buckling up your belt.

"Yeah, i didn't feel like coming with a driver today." He said starting the engine. You nodded your head as a response.

"Where are we going?" You asked breaking the long silence that took over for a while.

"You'll see." He said smiling. You stayed quiet for the rest of the time not feeling like saying anything anymore.

°°°°°°

You watched as he parked the car and looked at you with a smile. "Let's go!" You got out of the car and looked at the building and your eyes immediately lit up at what was in front of you. The art museum. You didn't seem like it but you loved drawing and doing art works and you were really good at it. Especially drawing, and something that you really loved too was admiring art works. It gave you inspiration and it somehow calmed you.

You looked at your grandfather and smiled at him "Thank you " You said hugging him.

He laughed "Oh,your welcome lovely." You pulled away and walked towards the museum.