The Dragons Clash

Genji's sword landed at his feet and Genji looked at it in confusion. Once, Genji, could not wait to start sparing with his sword but after the duel with the Forgotten Ones, he looked at it in disgust. He tilted his head up to see Hanzo unsheathing his sword in front of him and dropping the sheath to the ground with a faint thud. Hanzo's eyes were still tearful. Genji could not draw a conclusion because of the most likely conclusion that Genji was going to have to fight his brother and he could not believe it.

Genji just stood there dumbstruck by Hanzo. This couldn't have been Hanzo's decision it was the elders. Genji tried to think of what he did wrong recently, see if he could correct it but his mind could not focus on anything. 

Hanzo finally managed to say something. "Pick it up." Genji looked at his sword and tried to protest but his dry throat could not form the words. "DO IT!" Hanzo's voice echoed down the castle.

Genji still staring at Hanzo, picked his sword up shacking all the while. Hanzo looked at him a hint of pity in his eyes that soon changed into anger. Genji looked at his sword like some foreign object. Today had lost everything, Angela and his brother.

"Genji, the elders have come to a conclusion. You have cost too much and have not given us any benefits. So I am to convince you to take a more active roll in the Shimada clan or..." Hanzo paused as a tear rolled down his cheek. "Or kill you."

"Then why ask me to pick up my sword?" Genji cried.

"Because I already know your answer." At that moment Hanzo gave a weak smile. He knew his brother too well Genji should be proud.

"The one time my brother smiles when he's about to kill me." Genji tried to make light of the situation.

"STOP! Don't make me like you. I have to kill you. You have committed crimes against the Shimadas and must pay for them." Hanzo slashed and struck Genji, blood now staining Genji's outfit. The sting of his own brothers' fury betrayed him and Genji knew there was no stopping this.

The fight had begun. Two dragons coiling around each other until one would suffocate.

The swords clashed as the two brothers locked eyes. Hanzo was leagues stronger than Genji but Genji was nimble and parried many attacks Hanzo threw at him. Genji was shacking, however, Hanzo's attacks would get through his defence causing wound after wound. 

Hanzo sent a downward attack at Genji who dogged out of the way while sending his own sword into his brothers back. Hanzo screamed in pain and Genji instantly was filled with sorrow knowing he hurt his brother.

When Hanzo struck Genji, Genji had managed to take hold of Hanzo's sword and tried to disarm him. Hanzo stopped this attempt by hitting Genji in the jaw creating an agonising scream when Genji stumbled away clutching his dislocated jaw.

Genji ran forward abandoning his training and instead swung his sword in fury these attempts were easily blocked by Hanzo. Genji could just see red the slashes across his body were numbed by adrenalin and he could feel the dragon stirring inside him.

Genji now looked at his brother in a rage. He clutched his sword tightly before summoning his dragon. As his dragon embedded his sword with power, he charged at Hanzo. Hanzo did the same and as their swords clashed the screams of the dragons bellowed through the whole city. Both swords had now had a chip taken out of them also reflecting the injured dragons fighting.

Their stalemate soon ended when Hanzo kicked Genji sending him to the floor. Genji could not move from exhaustion and for a while, Hanzo also just stood, panting loudly. Hanzo raised his sword readying to attack.

"ARROGANCE!" A slash cut into Genji.

"FOOLISHNESS!" Another slash.

"SELFISHNESS!" Another scar.