Who He Is Jealous Of

Scott:
Scott knows you'd never cheat on him, and you reassure him that you'd never leave him, but there is always that part of him that gets jealous of Derek. He thinks you would prefer him because he's stronger and more fit than he is.

Stiles:
Stiles would never admit it, but it's obvious he gets jealous when Theo is around. Stiles knows you've always had a thing for bad boys and he's afraid that you'll leave him for Theo because he's more adventurous.

Derek:
He has no clue why, but he always finds himself getting jealous when Stiles is around you. You are very sarcastic and witty like Stiles, so he's afraid you'll realize you have more in common with Stiles than him.

Liam:
He's always jealous of Scott because Scott is older, stronger, team captain. He's everything Liam wishes he could be, so he finds himself being afraid that you'll leave him for Scott.

Theo:
Theo may try to play it off as if he's not the jealous type, but he gets jealous of almost every guy that even looks at you. You're aware of his past and he thinks he's not good enough and he doesn't deserve you.

(A/N)
Hope you enjoyed, you guys should leave some requests for some preferences you'd like, I'm running out of ideas because I'm not sure what you all like. Just remember I'm always up for opinions and requests