Chapter 14

It's now 5:58pm and we're sitting down the street from our house.

Everyone was quite even though we were all thinking the same thing.

"(Y/n) are you sure you want to do this?" Yoongi said looking at me with pleading eyes.

"I have too." I said as I watched the clock change to 6:00 o'clock.

I then tucked my gun into the waist of  my jeans and put a smoke bomb in my jacket pocket.

"If anything happens to me I just want you guys to know I love you." I said as I got out the car.

I then started to walk up to the mansion and with every step I got more nervous​.

As I approached the door I started to shake but I managed to keep my composure as I walked in.

I walked in and seen Taehyung, Jimin, Minjun, Hoseok, and about 10 other bodyguards standing there with serious faces.

As I looked around I seen how terrible our house looked. There was blood, dead bodies, and bullets everywhere.

"Well, well ,well look who decided to show up." Jimin said circling me while looking me up and down.

"What do you guys want and where's my dad?" I said looking at Taehyung.

"Your dad is tied up over there. If you want him back just give us the code to the safe and let us take over the business." Taehyung said crossing his arms.

I then looked over into the kitchen and seen my dad tied to a chair passed out.

I then smiled "Taehyung why didn't you say that's what you wanted from the beginning? We could have had all of this to ourselves." I said walked closer to Taehyung putting my arms around his waist.

"Taehyung I still want to be with you even if I have to kill everyone else. I love you Taehyung." I said looking up at him with pleading eyes.

"You really still love me?" Taehyung said softening his gaze looking down at me as the others looked confused.

"Of course I do I'll never stop loving you." I said pulling away from Taehyung.

"Just think about it we could run away together after all this is over, we could start a new life." I said grabbing Taehyungs hands.

"Your right we can start a new life, just me and you." Taehyung said pulling me in to a deep kiss.

I then felt hands on my shoulder tearing me away from Taehyung.

"Don't listen to her Taehyung she's playing games with you. Let's just kill her and get it over with." Minjun said grabbing me by my arm and put a gun to my head.

"Taehyung please don't let him kill me." I said starting to fake cry.

*Bang* is all I heard before my head started pounding and there was a pain in my ears.

I knew it was a gun shot but it was so close I didn't know if me or Minjun got shot for a second.

I then felt his hand leave my arm and watched his body hit the ground. I then came back to my senses and looked at Taehyung.