Chapter 5

"We don't know much about Taehyung's plan." Namjoon said looking at me.

"The most we know is that he works for Alice and that he was going to eventually take you to her so she can hold you hostage." Yoongi said looking at the ground.

"If he was going to take me to Alice why didn't he just do that at first, why did he just keep waiting?" I said looking down.

"Because he fell in love with you." Jungkook said looking at me.

"Oh." I said looking down playing with my hands.

I wanted to cry but I held in my tears. I can't believe Taehyung would do something like this to me, I trusted him.

Someone then knocked on the door and Yoongi went to open it.

"It's time to go eat the foods ready." Yoongi said looking at us.

"I'm not hungry I'll eat later." I said laying across the bed.

"C'monnn, I know your sad but you can't starve yourself." Namjoon said pulling me up by my arms.

We then walked down to the kitchen and we took our seats. It's only me, Namjoon, Jungkook, and Yoongi at the table but there's enough food to feed 20 people.

A guy then walked in the kitchen and took a seat with us, I feel like I've seen him before but I'm not sure where.

"Hey guys!" The boy said with a big smile across his face as I looked at him puzzled.

He then looked at me and screamed which made me jump back in my seat.

"Y-you're the girl from the gas station! your the bosses daughter right?" He said pointing at me.

"Ummm yeah, but I'm not sure I know you." I said looking at him as I stuffed food in my mouth.

"You kicked me in the balls at the gas station remember?!"

"Ohhh you're Jin right?" I said as he nodded.

"Jungkook after all this time you finally got her here." Jin said laughing while eating his food.

"Yes I did." Jungkook said smiling proudly.

"Hey (Y/n) maybe we should show you around the house so you know where everything is." Namjoon said and I nodded

---

The boys finally finished showing me around the house and by then my legs are tired.

I went up to my room and decided to take and shower. While I was in there all I could think about was Taehyung and what he has done to me.

After I got out the shower I laid across my bed and I couldn't stop crying. I then heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said wiping my tears.

Jungkook then came in and he sat at the end of my bed.

"My room is right next to yours so you know I can hear you crying right?" Jungkook said in a soft voice.

"Oh sorry." I said looking down at the floor.

"It's okay to be sad (Y/n)." Jungkook said looking at me.

"Why do you care that I'm sad? I said looking at jungkook.

"Because I care about you."

And That's the last thing he said before We drifted off to sleep beside each other.