Chapter 12

--- 3 Days Later ---

"He still hasn't called." I said looking down at the floor.

"Give it some time it's only 9 o'clock." Namjoon said patting my back.

"Haven't we gave it enough time." I said standing up from my seat.

"(Y/n)'s right namjoon we've waited 3 fucking days." Yoongi said slamming his fist on the table.

"Calm down, everything's going to be okay." Jungkook said patting Yoongis back as he nodded.

--- Taehyungs Pov ---

"We've been in this house for three days and they still haven't came back." I said groaning as I rolled off the couch.

"Let's go look around and see what we can find." Minjun said and we all agreed.

I went upstairs and started to walk around (Y/n)'s room.

As I walked around I noticed picture frames all over the walls and a couple on her table.

As I looked at them I noticed most of them were with Jungkook but there was one that stuck out to me the most.

It was a picture of (Y/n), Jungkook, Yoongi, Namjoon, Jin, and their Dad.

They all looked so happy and like a average family.

As I kept looking at the picture I started to feel bad, I'm taking away her happiness even though I love her.

"Hey Taehyung come look what we found!" Jimin yelled interrupting my thoughts.

I then walked down stairs to see         (Y/n)'s dad tied up in a chair and that's when I froze.

--- Y/n's Pov ---

I answered the phone and put it on speaker and we all heard Jimins voice.

"(Y/n) we got your dad come alone tonight if you ever want to see him again."

"How do we know he's okay?!" Namjoon yelled through the phone.

"He'll be okay as long as you come alone. Don't try anything either." And that's the last thing he said before the phone hung up.

"Shit! What the fuck are we going to do now?" Yoongi yelled.

I then looked around at all the boys before I spoke.

"We make a plan, and we get Dad back no matter what it takes."