Chapter 13

"So that's the plan." I said as all the boys looked at me in shock.

"(Y/n) that plan is never going to work, it's too risky." Jungkook said as he grabbed my arm.

"Her plan is the best one any of us has had so far, we have to go with it." Jin said as he looked around and we all nodded.

"Well let's get the supplies and the car ready." Namjoon said and we all started gathering the things we needed.

We all ran around the house grabbing guns, knifes, smoke bombs, gas masks, and flairs.

If a random person seen us with all this stuff they would have thought we were going to war.

"Are you sure we need all this?" Yoongi said looking at me.

"We probably won't but we need to be prepared for anything." I said and Yoongi nodded.

"Right now it's 1:00p.m. we leave at 5:00p.m. and we get there at 6:00p.m. since that's when it gets dark." Jungkook said and we all agreed.

--- 2 hours later ---

It's now 3:00p.m. and we're all sitting around the living room quite.

The car is filled with everything we need and we're all dressed in black.

"What if one us dies tonight?" Namjoon whispered​ quietly while looking at the floor.

We all looked his way in shock. The same thought has been running through our heads all day he was just the first to say it.

"None of us are going to die." Yoongi said looking his way.

"It's kill or be killed dealing with them." Jin said playing with his fingers.

"But it's not that simple." I spoke and everyone looked my way.

"We can't just go in there doing any and everything. We have to follow the plan and watch each others backs." I said as I stood up.

"(Y/n) how can you be saying this if your the main one at risk?!" Namjoon yelled as I started to walk up the stairs.

I got to my room and laid across the bed thinking about everything that has happened in the pass year.

Questions then started running through my head.

What if it doesn't work? What if I get myself killed? And could this all have been avoided if I didn't get involved with Taehyung in the first place?

My thoughts were then interrupted when Jungkook and Namjoon walked in the room.

Namjoon then sat next to me on the bed and started to speak. "(Y/n) I'm sorry I yelled, I'm just worried. Your my little sister I don't want to see you hurt."

"Namjoon I'll be fine." I said sitting up.

"Promise me you'll be safe and if anything goes wrong send the signal and start shooting anyone who's trying to hurt you." Namjoon said as he looked up at me.

"I promise." I said as I pulled Namjoon into a hug and he smiled.

Namjoon then walked out the room and it was just me and Jungkook.

Just then walked over and pulled me into a deep kiss.

While we were kissing I felt all my problems fade away.

"I love you so much (Y/n)." Jungkook said after he pulled away and we laid down.

We laid there and it felt like we talked for hours.

We talked about so many things and I was surprised to find myself smiling at some points of the conversation.

Jungkook has always had this effect on me. In the worst situations he made me smile like no one else could.

That's when I noticed that he was smiling too, it's like we bring out the best in each other when we're at our lowest.

"Hey guys it's time to go." Yoongi said as he knocked on the door and walked away.

Me and Jungkook then stood up and he pulled me into a tight hug.

In that moment I knew this was going to be the day that changed our lives forever.

This day is either going to turn out good with a happy ending or bad with all of us dead.

But I'm going to do anything for our happy ending, even if I have to kill Taehyung for it.