Chapter 11

"We have to go back!" I yelled looking around the car.

"Im with (Y/n), we have to go save dad!" Yoongi said yelling at Namjoon.

"Turn the car around!" Jungkook yelled.

"Listen guys we can't. Dad wouldn't want us to go back and he's most likely safe in the chamber." Namjoon said looking at us.

"He's right guys we can't risk it." Jin said looking out the window.

"Okay I'll make a deal if dad doesn't call in 3 days we go back." Namjoon said still driving the car.

"Alot can happen in 3 days." Yoongi muttered under his breath as I lowered my head.

"Everything's gonna be okay." Jungkook whispered in my ear.

The rest of the car ride was quite. Jungkook was asleep on my shoulder, Yoongi was playing games on his phone, Namjoon was driving, and Jin was looking out the window.

--- Taehyung Pov ---

"Damnit I can't believe they all got away!" Hoseok yelled in fustration.

"Where's Mike he probably knows where they're going." Jimin said looking around.

Hoseok then started to walk around the mansion looking for Mike.

"Guys come look at this." Hoseok yelled out to us and we went upstairs.

"He's dead." Minjun said looking down at his body along with the rest of us.

"Yeah but who killed him?" Jimin said looking up.

"It must have been (Y/n) I put him In charge of getting her." I said looking around.

"Are you serious?" Hoseok said looking at us.

"It must of been her. He's dead in front of her room." Minjun said opening her door and we all looked in.

"I should have tried to get her when I had the chance." I said kicking the bean bag and everyone looked at me.

"I seen her running with Jungkook but I couldn't get to her through all the gun fire." I said looking around.

"So what's the plan?" Minjun said looking at us.

"We wait, they're eventually gonna come back and we'll get them then." Jimin said and we all nodded.

--- Y/n Pov ---

We finally made it to the safe house and its really big, not as big as the mansion but almost.

"Jungkook wake up." I said shaking Jungkook a bit as his eyes fluttered open.

Me, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jin then went inside as most of the bodyguards stayed outside to keep watch.

I sat down in the living room along with the others and it was silent.

"It's getting late we should eat something." Jin said breaking the silence and we agreed.

---

We got finished eating and I went to my room, got some clothes, and took a shower.

Once I got out the shower I seen Jungkook sitting there on the bed with his head hung low.

"Jungkook? What's wrong?" I said looking at he lifted his head up.

"Can I sleep with you tonight? I don't wanna be alone." He said standing up stretching.

"Sure." I said as I plopped down on the bed and looked at the ceiling.

Jungkook then wrapped his hand around my waist as he laid down and looked at me.

"Why are you looking at me?" I said looking back at him.

"Because I love you." He said leaning in and kissing me on my lips softly as I smiled.

"I love you too Jungkook." I said kissing him once again before we drifted off to sleep.