Chapter 10

Blood splattered everywhere as I watched his body fall back as I got up and started to run down the stairs.

As I was running I bumped into Jungkook and he grabbed my hand.

"We have to get out of here now." Jungkook said pulling out his gun as I nodded.

We then started to run down the stairs dodging bullets and shooting along the way.

We then got to the bottom of the stairs and turned the corner and that's when I seen him.

I seen Taehyung standing there next to Jimin, Hoseok, and Minjun.

He then looked my way and I seen coldness in his eyes. I could tell he wasn't the same person he was when we first met, It was all an act.

Me and Jungkook then continued to run without looking back.

We ran through the kitchen then through the​ back yard until we reached the car.

Once we were I the car we seen Namjoon in the drivers seat, Jin in the passengers seat, and Yoongi in the back seat to the far right.

Namjoon then started the car and drove off as fast as he could but there was three of Taehyungs body guards blocking our only way out.

"Run them over!" Jin yelled as Namjoon speeded up and they tumbled over the car and flew off.

"How the hell did they find us?!" Yoongi yelled in confusion.

I then turned around and looked out the back window and seen one car of bodyguards following us as we were getting further and further away from the house.

I then looked to the front and seen the other car of body guards and that's when I spoke.

"It was the body guard Mike. He was working for them the whole time, he only pretended to work for dad so they could get our location." I said looking towards Yoongi.

"How do you know that?" Jin said looking back at me.

"He came to my room and told me and after he tried to take me to Taehyung."

"How did you get away?" Namjoon said looking at me through the mirror.

"I killed him, after that I ran into Jungkook." I said looking down.

"Wait how do we know if any of the other body guards are working with them too?" Yoongi said looking back.

"He said he was the only one." I said looking Yoongis way again

"He might have been telling the truth but we can't take any chance if one of them seems shady we kill them." Jungkook said and we all agreed.

"I knew Mike was up to no good!" Yoongi said fustratated.

"Dad did too that why he didn't include him in any of his plans." Namjoon said looking back at Yoongi.

We then started to hear gun shots but they didn't sound close so we didn't panic.

"Ugh, I should have fucking killed Alice when I had the change!" Jin said pulling his hair in fustration.

"They're doing this on they're own now." I said looking to the front.

"What makes you say that?" Jungkook said looking over at me while the other furrowed their eyebrows.

"They killed Alice and took her business two weeks ago." I said looking back at Jungkook as the others looked at each other.

That's when I started to speak again.

"What if they do the same to dad?"