Chapter 3

I looked around the room and everyone was staring at me and I then turned to my dad.

"The truth?" I said as I sat down at the circular table and the boys left the room once again.

"Yes (Y/n) the truth Jungkook told me you wouldn't listen to him so I told him to bring you here so I can tell you myself." My dad said as he looked at me.

"So what is the truth?" I said with a puzzled look on my face.

My Dad then exhaled a deep breath and started to speak.

"Well we should start from the beginning but I really dont know how to put all of this together..." My dad said with a nervous expression on his face.

"Well you see (Y/n) my 'career' is a drug lord." he said as he made quotation marks with his fingers and I nodded.

"And I've been doing this for a very long time even before you were born. When you were born your real mom died during labor. She died because she had a weak heart and she knew it. So before she went into labor she wrote a note telling me to remarry So you wouldn't grow up in a broken home. It took me about a year to recover from what happened and it was her last wish so I had to fulfill it or at least try." He said as I could tell he was getting emotional and I was too but I held it in.

"So Alice isn't my real mom?" I said looking at my dad confused.

"Im sorry to tell you this so late but she's not, I met her a year and a half after your mom died and we eventually got married and she adopted you." my dad said with a guilty look and I nodded once again.

"Once you were 7 I planned on telling you the truth but I wanted you to be older so you could understand more so I waited. A little while after that I went to prison because Alice ratted me out to the cops because she wanted my business to herself but it didn't go as she planned because I made sure of it... She then left and came to america so she could start a business of her own and left her son Minjun with you to make sure I dont try to bring you with me when I got out of prison." My dad said with a look I quiet couldn't read.

"So how does everyone else tie into this?" I said in confusion. If I was to be honest I didn't think I could take any more of this but I had to hear the rest.

"Oh I was just getting to that. Well I got out of prison a couple of years ago and she still wanted the business and I never stopped searching for you and she knew I wouldn't . Once she seen how much you ment to me she made you her target, you've been her target for the past year and I knew she never really cared about you so I had to get you away from there. Then she started to send threats but I still didn't know where you where until Jungkook came into the picture." Dad said as he shifted positions in his chair.

"You found me because of Jungkook?" I said as I furrowed my eyebrows and my dad nodded.

"Yes, you see your real brothers are friends with Jungkoo-"

"Wait real brothers?" I said as I cut my dad's sentence short.

"Oh yeah, they didn't tell you so they wouldn't blow their cover." my dad said.

"You always got told Minjun was your brother but thats not true, your real brothers are Yoongi and Namjoom." My dad said.

"Wait Namjoon and Yoongi? Are you sure." I said furrowing my eye brows.

"Yes (Y/n) they were born by another woman before I met your mom." My dad said chuckling a bit.

My mouth than dropped open as he continued to explain.

"You see Jungkook has been their friend for a long time and they brought him here one day and he seen your old picture and said he dates a girl that looks exactly like you. I then asked him does he have a picture and he showed me and I knew it was you. So thats when my search got a lead." My dad said as he stood up and walked around the table.

"Okay that explains alot of things but I still dont get what Taehyung had to do with all off this." I said as I tilted my head to the side.

"Well, (Y/n) Taehyung... He works for Alice he dated you just to get closer to you and eventually take you to Alice, He was apart of her plan."

After my Dad said that so many emotions ran through my body but It's like I felt nothing I wanted to cry but I couldn't my whole life has basically been a lie.

"But Dad that still doesn't explain a lot of other details about what happened with Jungkook or Taehyung and some other things." I said as I looked up at him with my voice cracking at the end of my sentence.

"It's okay (Y/n) I know your hurt, I just wished I could have told you sooner and you wouldn't be In this situation, but I'll tell Jungkook to take you to your room and him, Yoongi, and Namjoon will explain all your other questions. They're telling the truth so please listen." My dad said as he pulled me into a hug.

"Dad its not your fault this happened your trying you best, and okay I'll listen." I said as we pulled out of the hug.

"(Y/n) I have to go get ready for a meeting I'll be back In a couple of hours and we'll be able to talk again." He said as I nodded and we began to walk out the room.