Chapter 8

Me, Jungkook, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jin are now outside and I'm staring at a target with a gun in my hand.

"Why do I have to do this?" I asked aiming at the target.

"Because you need to know how to protect yourself and the people you love. If it's someone trying to kill you it's either gonna be you dying or them, if you know how to use a weapon and your fast it most likely won't be you." Jin said looking at me.

I then aimed at the target once again and I took my shot. I didn't hit the middle of the target but it was one of the outer colors.

"That's a nice shot for your first time shooting a gun." Yoongi said crossing his arms as he smiled.

---

We've been practicing my gun work none stop for a week and we've been working on it at least 10 hours a day.

I've been shooting, learning how to use knives, improving my agility, and I've even learned a couple of fighting moves.

"Okay (Y/n) hit the 5 targets while they're moving and they're moving fast so you have to be faster." Namjoon said and I nodded.

I then looked at the targets I had to hit and Namjoon was right they are fast.

I hold my gun steady in my hand and I waste no time to I start shooting.

---Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang.---

I hit all the targets the first time and I watched them fall from the rope to the ground.

"That was your last test, I honestly didn't think you could get all this stuff so fast but you did and your good at it." Yoongi said smiling as he patted my back.

"Yeah you might even be better than Jin." Namjoon said laughing as Jin rolled his eyes.

I then wandered off around the house to where Jungkook was and I seen him putting the weapons we just used up.

"Need any help?" I asked as Jungkook looked up at me.

"No I was just finishing up but thanks." Jungkook said standing up with a smile.

"Oh and here's your gun." Jungkook said handing it to me and that's when our hands touched and he took a step closer.

"Thanks but what do I need it for now?" I asked as he looked into my eyes.

"Just keep it in your room in case something happens." Jungkook said as he licked his lips and crashed them onto mines.

He bit my bottom lip and our tongues started to roam around each others mouths as Jungkook grabbed my waist and depend the kiss.

We then heard Jin call our names and we broke the kiss. I smiled looking at Jungkook as he smiled back.

I then took my gun from Jungkook and we walked to wear Namjoon and the others were.

"Let's go in the house and get something to eat it's getting late." Yoongi said and we all nodded.

--- Taehyung Pov ---

We've Just arrived to Los Angeles, California and we're on our way to see Alice.

I then look out the window of the taxi and start to think. "why are we doing all of this? Why am I doing all of this when I love (Y/n)?

What am I thinking?! I'm in this for the money even if I have to kill for it.

We then arrived to Alice's place and we go to have a talk with her and Minjun.

"So how are we gonna find out where they are?" Hoseok said looking at Alice.

"I got a man working on the inside he knows where they are but I haven't talked to him. Here's his number he'll tell you where they are, but go a week or two from now when they're least expecting you too." Alice said handing me his number.

"So Alice what are you gonna do with your business once you die?" Jimin said as I turned around and looked at the place.

"I don't know maybe give it to you guys and Minjun, your the only ones that know the combination to the vault and know how everything works."

I then pulled my gun out of my jacket pocket and put 3 bullets into Alice's head.

"Look like she died sooner than she thought." Minjun said with a smile and we all nodded.

Me and Minjun then wrapped the body up and threw it into the fire pit as Jimin and Hoseok cleaned up the blood.

Once we were finished I pulled out my cellphone and called the number written on the piece of paper.

"Hello Mike this is Taehyung. Me, Minjun, Jimin, and Hoseok will be there in about a week so be ready."

"I'll be expecting you guys." And that's the last thing that was said before I hung up.

"We got a week, so be ready to kill under any circumstances."