Chapter 2

Its now the next morning and Taehyung is getting ready to leave as Im get in the shower.

If I was to be honest I still dont know if I'm going to America or not. My mind is telling me no but my heart is telling me yes.

"(Y/n) I'm leaving come lock the door once you get out the shower." Taehyung said leaving and I heard the door close behind him.

---

I've now gotten out the shower and im pacing around my room thinking.

"Should I go?" was the question that kept running through my mind.

I then heard a knock on my room door interrupting my thoughts.

I thought it was Taehyung but when I opened the door Jungkook was standing there.

"Jungkook?! What the hell are you doing here?!" I said questioning him as my eyes went wide.

"Well I came here to help you make your choice, I know you wouldn't follow through unless I came." He said as he walked past me into my room

"Wait, how did you know Taehyungs not here?" I said tilting my head to the side a little.

"Well for one I seen him leave. Two if he was here he would have been trying to fight me by now." Jungkook said following me up the stairs.

I didn't reply to what he said I Just kept walking pacing around my room.

"So, where's you suite case?" Jungkook said looking around.

"Well I dont know if I'm going or not." I said looking at Jungkook.

"Look (Y/n) do you want the truth or not?" Jungkook said looking at me.

"I want the truth." I said with a whisper.

"Then come on start packing our plane leaves at 1:30." Jungkook said signaling me to start.

I then got my black and white suitcase and started to pack all my clothes. I then got my nike duffle bag And started putting my shoes in there.

"Jungkook wouldn't it be a little suspicious if I just left without leaving a note or anything?" I said before we walked out the door.

"Fine, Leave a note." Jungkook said putting my bag down and crossing his arms.

I then started to write a note telling Taehyung that something came up and I had to go to America for a couple of days.

"Did you tell him where you were going?" Jungkook asked looking at me.

"I just told him Im going to America, I didn't say which part." I said looking at Jungkook as we to walked to the taxi.

When we were in the taxi it was silent the only thing you could hear was other cars passing by as we drove.

"So how have you been?" Jungkook said looking over at me.

"Fine I guess. How about yourself?" I said looking back over at Jungkook.

"Alright." Jungkook said as he shrugged.