Chapter 1

When I seen Jungkook Standing There I felt millions of emotions rush through my body at once.

"(Y/n) Oh my god I'm so glad I found you, come on." Jungkook said as he tried to grab my hand but I snatched it away.

"Jungkook I'm not going anywhere with you so just get over it." I said looking at Jungkook.

"(Y/n) you have to come with me so we can figure this all out." Jungkook said grabbing my hand once again.

"Im not going anywhere with you and thats final, there's nothing else to figure out." I said snatching my hand away once again and walking away.

As I was walking I felt a presence behind me and I knew it was Jungkook.

I then put down my stuff and started to walk out the store.

"Jungkook stop fucking following me." I said as I walked out the door and fastened my pace.

I was now far ahead of jungkook and when I turn around I seen him running towards me.

I then started to run as fast as I could and I turned every corner I could find.

I looked around and noticed I was in an alley and Jungkook was nowhere around.

I bent down and grabbed my knees due to tiredness, but when I stood up at least a minute later he was standing right there in front of me.

"Jungkook what the fuck?! Are you gonna kidnap me again?!" I said yelling at him confused.

"If thats what I have to do then yeah." He said as I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"(Y/n) listen to me you have to come to America with me to straighten things out." Jungkook said grabbing my shoulders.

"I already fucking told you I'm not going to America and I'm not listening to you." I said shaking off his hands.

"Just fucking listen to me every fucking thing that you've been told is a lie." Jungkook said yelling and pinning me against the wall.

"How in the hell do I know your not lying?!" I said yelling at Jungkook once again.

"If you don't believe me maybe you'll believe your dad!" Jungkook said yelling.

It then got quiet for a few seconds and I looked back up to him.

"D-did you say my dad?" I said looking up at him confused.

"Yes your dad, you wont believe what I'm saying but I know you'll believe him." Jungkook said looking me in the eyes as he pulled out a picture of him.

"Wait Jungkook you know my dad? Where is he? Is he okay?" I said flooding Jungkook with questions.

"Yes I know your dad, and he's in America." Jungkook said exhaling a breath.

"If you want to come with me to see him meet me in front of this store tomorrow at noon with your bags packed and dont tell anyone." Jungkook said with a serious voice and I nodded.

---

"Hey babe where's the snacks?" Taehyung said looking at me confused.

"Oh the snacks ummm they didn't have any of the kind we would like so I came back home." I said looking at him as I went to sit on the couch.

"Oh okay, but are you ready for the movie." Taehyung said with a wide smile and I nodded with a smile back.

"Tae I'm tired can we go to bed." I said getting up and stretching.

"Fine come on." Taehyung said pulling me up the steps and laying in the bed beside me.

As I was laying in bed I looked over at Taehyung and looked back at the ceiling.

I dont know what I'm going to do Tomorrow. I want the truth, no actually I need the truth.

"Oh (Y/n) I have to go see my aunt Tomorrow and I'm leaving around 11:00 I'll be back around 1:30." Taehyung said rapping his arm around me and kissing my cheek.

"Okay Tae." I said as I closed my eyes and continued to think.

"I have to do whats best for me even if it means putting my life at risk." I thought as a tear rolled down my face and I drifted off to sleep.