Chapter 4

As me and my dad walked out the room we seen Namjoon, Jungkook, and Yoongi sitting down talking.

"Can you guys take (Y/n) up to her room and answer any questions she has?" My dad said looking at Jungkook and the others as they nodded.

They then took me up to my room and as we walked in I noticed it was in my two favorite colors white and turquoise.

"I see he remembered my favorite colors ."I said smiling looking around.

"Yes he did." Namjoon said chuckling a bit.

I then sat on the bed along with Namjoon while Yoongi and Jungkook drug two bean bags over to sit on.

"So (Y/n) what do you think of it here so far?" Namjoon said looking my way.

"It's nice. I'm just happy to see my dad again." I said with a smile

"You better think it's nice it was hell getting you here." Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

"Oh shut up." I said laughing.

"So umm... (Y/n) do you have any questions?" Yoongi said looking down playing with his fingers.

"Yeah I got alot actually." I said quietly.

"Hey, it's okay you can ask us anything." Namjoon said giving a little smile.

"Jungkook... Was you cheating on me apart of this or was it just something to do?" I said looking up with Jungkook.

"It was apart of the plan. I told your dad where you was and Minjun was on to me so I had to break up with you. I knew you wouldn't let me break up with you for no reason so I pretended to cheat." Jungkook said looking at me with guilt.

"How about trying to rape me?" I said crossing my arms looking at him.

"Seriously you tried to rape her?!" Yoongi said yelling at Jungkook.

"No no no no no. I had to come up with something to buy you guys time." Jungkook said pointing at Namjoon and Yoongi.

"You had to buy them time for what?" I said looking at Jungkook.

"Well we were installing cameras in your living room and kitchen so we could monitor you and Minjun. We needed more time but I didn't expect Jungkook to do that." Namjoon said looking at him.

"Guys, I wasn't really gonna rape her. I couldn't really think of nothing else to do so I pinned her against the wall and started t- "

"Well okay Jungkook we don't need to hear the rest." Yoongi said covering Jungkooks mouth.

"Why did you break in my house and leave a note about it?" I said looking at Jungkook once again.

"I was just wanted to fuck with you a little." Jungkook said laughing.

" Yahh, that's not funny!" I said hitting Jungkook in his arm as he was still laughing.

"How about kissing some girl at the party? And what about you Fucking Nina and my ex bestfriend Mina? I said crossing my arms.

"At the party you was pretty drunk and you probably thought you seen me kissing a girl but I left right after you and I couldn't have kissed a girl I was with Namjoon the whole time." Namjoon then nodded his head indicating he was telling the truth.

"And as for Nina I never fucked her and me fucking Mina was totally staged. Don't get me wrong Mina is still a snake Because she was all for pretending to fuck to hurt you. For me it was all acting and I would rather die than fuck either of them. Their both walking STD's." Jungkook said with a disgusted look on his face.

"Did you tell Mina to fight me?" I said looking at Jungkook.

"Nope, I didn't even know it happened until I heard about it. I was glad you beat her ass though." Jungkook said chuckling.

"Ayeeee (Y/n)'s a bad ass beating bitches up!" Yoongi said laughing along with Namjoon and I couldn't help but to chuckle.

"What happens that day in the mall when you and that guy named Jin came in?" I said confused.

"Well I wanted to blow Taehyung and Jimins brian out but I had to follow the plan so I didn't." Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

"Umm okayyy. Anybody wanna tell me who Jin is and why he threatened to kill me?" I said looking around.

"Well Jin works for your dad he was also apart of the plan so he wasn't really gonna kill you." Namjoon said chuckling a bit.

"When Jungkook Kidnapped me and Namjoon and Yoongi stayed behind who shot me?" I said looking around.

"Some dumbass who didn't know how to aim correctly but don't worry he's taken care of now." Yoongi scoffed as he shook his head.

"Namjoon and Yoongi, why didn't you tell me we were siblings and what do you guys have to do with this?" I said looking at them both and Jungkook started to laugh.

"I always thought you guys looked alike!" Jungkook said laughing really hard.

"Shut up!" Me, Namjoon, and Yoongi all said together laughing.

"We didn't tell you because we couldn't blow our cover. We also had to pretend to be Taehyungs friend and join a gang with him to get information we needed. Yoongi said crossing his arms.

"Well I see you guys have very good acting skills." I said laughing a bit.

"Yeahhh, we're pretty talented ." Jungkook said stretching his arms.

"But I have one last question." I said and everyone looked at me.

"What was Taehyungs plan and why was he gonna betray me?" Was the last thing I said before everyone froze.