Much better

Zeke

I stretched and reached out for Tar but her side of the bed was empty. I opened my eyes and looked around. It was still dark.

I rolled over and found my phone. 0700. I put my phone back and lay back on the bed. I smiled to myself as I thought about last night. Tar was amazing. Being with her had felt completely different to sex with other girls. It meant more. I closed my eyes again and thought about her. Her eyes, her lips, her body.

The door creaked open and I heard Tar walk quietly into the room. She set something on the table opposite the bed and I felt her slide back into bed. I reached out and pulled her towards me.

"Morning," I whispered.

"I thought you were still asleep, I made you breakfast."

I nuzzled her neck and breathed in her peach shampoo, "Thanks babe."

I ran my hands up her legs and tugged the hem of the tshirt she had on. She moved and pulled it off then leant back against me.

"Better?" She asked.

My hands slid up her body and I turned her towards me. I would never be able to get enough of her. I kissed her.

"Much better."

--------------------------------

Tara

"Zeke?"

Zeke snored softly. His arms were wrapped around me. I wriggled and slipped out of bed. I put his tshirt back on and walked to the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I felt different, braver and wiser but I looked the same. Funny how one night can make such a change.

I snuck downstairs quietly, it had just turned 0900. Zeke would sleep for ages. I opened the glass doors and breathed in the smell of pine and oak. I moved my easel back into place and lost myself in a world of charcoal.

I was so focused on my work I didn't hear Zeke coming down the stairs until I heard the fridge door open.

"Hi," I called out, not taking my eyes of the canvas.

"Coffee?"

"Yes please," I smoothed out some lines and brushed my hair back from my face.

I took the cup from his hand and sipped it. I looked at the canvas with a critical eye. It needs more amendments but it was getting there. I turned and sat next to Zeke on the sofa.He was dressed in running shorts and tshirt.

"What would you look like to do today?" I asked him.

He sipped his coffee and grinned at me with a twinkle in his eye.

"Apart from that!" I laughed and nudged him.

Zeke snorted with laughter, "Hey, I can't help it that my girlfriend is insanely hot and I can't keep my hands off her."

I rolled my eyes, "Zeke!"

"Ok,ok. There's a really good route that we could follow for a run if you like?"

I nodded, "Great, let me change and we'll go."

Zeke drained the last of his coffee, "Sure."

-------------------

Zeke

I looked at Tar's present and hurriedly put it in my pocket when I heard her coming down the stairs. She was wearing black running tights and a vest. Her hair was pulled up and away from her face, she looked beautiful. She always did.